Request from MARK H, pipes

and before hanky spanky says they are cockeyed i know!! i know these are a trial fit and has yet to be finished :wink: but they will be taken of the blue scania and be fitted to the other one i have, may be a bit big some one can reduce em i dont know how to

its only the ■■■■■ cuts what are out at the moment this as i say due to where we wanted the tips to finish, all will be made rigth “someday”

look boss them daz, they straight through pipes??

bet ya it sounds a beast !!

never get the same noise from a daf :grimacing:

yer straight thro or will be when we make the x over valve and pipe up, better photos so spanky can had is pennys worth with his good eye he has :laughing: :laughing:
look at the baldy head in the garden :blush: :blush: :blush:

you never get the same anything from a down hill kettle boiling racer!! yep tank straps still bent aswell :grimacing:

tis a very nice colour that Daz :smiley:

would look better if it was clean though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what happened to the tank straps? looks like they have been caught on something near the bottom

won’t mention the paint peeling off the rear section of the drive axle wheel arch :laughing:

there is something to go between the pipes and frame yet still but this will go onto the next one once i have it painted "just bougth mi dura brigths for the other one :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

did u say you were selling the scania ?

am guessing your gettin another 1 ? with them being made to fit a scania with the suzie frame an tha ?

has spanky had a fall?? and bumped his head “lol” saying something good on a SCANIA!! post well i dunna belive it!!!,
tank straps spanky was like that from the start buddy i just could never be arsed to get some made so just left em like they wa other side is same or one is anyway, clean, clean!! dont have time to was em, just add more bling on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: takes your eye away from the dirt, :wink:

yes mark it will be going for sale shortley, it will be doing a week poss week and half over the water, as the magnum is going in for the lower half repainting :blush: :blush: stone chipped to death it looks a disgrace with the stone chips it has recived “” driving to close in my EYES!! " but what do i know,
yes it is another scania i have bought a 580 tag, i posted a photo of it the other week on here was buying a 56 plate fh 13 520, but my arse fell out at the last min and bought the scania■■? dont ask as i dont know why■■? its been sat in the yard 3 week i carnt be bothered to put it on the road yet maybe it will be out a week this monday, just want to time it right to get the magnum back in for paint first then i will swop over etc,

only took us 12 mths to get them fitted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . just been arsed on a w/end to start messing around with silly bling really :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

phat stacks :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: lush…need some soot in them holes to show the ■■■■■ cut off well :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: …be prepaired to keep washin the motor down as when it rains they will fill up and blow wet soot all over when you start up in the morning!!! the twin 4" eminow i had on the 143 were bad imagin what 5" ■■■■■ cuts will be like at catching the rain!!! :imp: :imp: :imp:

Nice 1 Daz looking sweet, is the new motor the ex Thackaray motor u posted pics of a while back. Big step up to a 56 plater given the current times, can’t blame u for playing it safe. Will a Daf ever feature on ur fleet?

Nice 1 Daz looking sweet, is the new motor the ex Thackaray motor u posted pics of a while back? Big step up to a 56 plater given the current times, can’t blame u for playing it safe. Will a Daf ever feature on ur fleet?

haulier:
Nice 1 Daz looking sweet, is the new motor the ex Thackaray motor u posted pics of a while back. Big step up to a 56 plater given the current times, can’t blame u for playing it safe. Will a Daf ever feature on ur fleet?

pmsl a daf on daz’s books i cant see!!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

correct me if i’m wrong but i dont think you can get a 580 scania on a 56 plate■■? should be a 560 on adblue on a 56, or its an older 580.

no tappy i was buying a 56 fh13 520 xl but at the last minute decided not to and went back and bought the scania, the pipes are 6" not 5 :wink: should scare em down hill kettle boiling racers pooooooooless :wink: :wink:

a DAF in my fleet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haulier…HAS HANKY SPANKY PUT YOU UP TO THIS!!! :wink: , i would say no in a word,

ah i see my bad :blush: 6" wow they’re huge :grimacing: take it you wont bother choppin the down pipe up on the 14 for the change over as the 16ltr has a different shape pipe? :sunglasses: :smiley:

no tap will just unbolt the lot as it was made like that basically 7 bolts and eveything is lifted off :wink: and make the x over for the 16 ltr pipe, when we made the pipes etc we duplicated it so i have all the frame work and mounting brackets etc for another set if i really wanted to leave these on the 14ltr one,
as cpt chubbs mate is spot on with the design work etc sometimes a little over kill but he make em to last when we can get his arse into gear, and come up with easy ways if things need to come off hence 7 bolts and everything lifts out of the way, as for filling with water that a easy one so easy to over come with no buckets etc on top of the pipes either but simple things are sometimes to see lol…
they prob will sit in the garage when i take them of mind for the next millenium to coem round “ARE YOU READING THIS CPT CHUBBS!!!” :laughing: :laughing:

Yep i`m reading it , i think its time i threw my hat into the ring and enter my first post. You never know daz , stumpy might come up trumps and get em fitted and working some time in this millenium lol. He got a lot to do on my motor yet :wink: :wink: :wink:

stacks are looking well globby if yours is a bit like mine they wont stay shiny 4 long! :unamused: :laughing: i had my sidepipe put back on coz it annoyed me that much :smiley: bit ov rain in them overnite and it will be black not blue! :open_mouth: :laughing:

philberg182:
Yep i`m reading it , i think its time i threw my hat into the ring and enter my first post. You never know daz , stumpy might come up trumps and get em fitted and working some time in this millenium lol. He got a lot to do on my motor yet :wink: :wink: :wink:

my,my,my cpt chubbs has finally shown his round face on here yer thats right jump the que sod me its all rigth cpt chubbs be at the finish line before poor old daz!!! as the saying goes chubbs its not what you know but who, and chubbs is pulling the trump card YET AGAIN!!!