Repton

Where’s he disappeared to?! Not seen him on here or anywhere out in a truck for months. I sent him a PM a while ago but no reply still?

Matt

Didnt he pack up and go into Electronics or something similar. it was a sideline he had and that was better for him at the time iirc !

He chose to knock it on the head a while back, didn’t fancy the amount of time & potential nights out he was putting in for the return. He had some other irons in the fire as well as yer man says.

Oh yeah I know he packed up with his own truck but I saw him alot in harvest driving for other people!! Just not seen him on here for ages either!

Not spoke to him for a bit afaik he’s still about doing a bit

I’m still kicking around :slight_smile:

I’m still driving, mostly for BATA at the moment. Doing a lot of fertiliser out of Middlesbrough in a 6 wheeler curtainsider for them as well as general deliveries to their stores/customers and an odd day in the artic bulker or the 6 wheeler fuel tankers too. Also doing bits for a few other people.

The electronics thing is doing alright, it seems to come in fits and starts though. I get a few busy weeks and then for some reason I’ve yet to work out it goes quiet for a bit before kicking off again. There doesn’t seem to be much of a middle ground…

Paul

repton:
I’m still kicking around :slight_smile:

I’m still driving, mostly for BATA at the moment. Doing a lot of fertiliser out of Middlesbrough in a 6 wheeler curtainsider for them as well as general deliveries to their stores/customers and an odd day in the artic bulker or the 6 wheeler fuel tankers too. Also doing bits for a few other people.

The electronics thing is doing alright, it seems to come in fits and starts though. I get a few busy weeks and then for some reason I’ve yet to work out it goes quiet for a bit before kicking off again. There doesn’t seem to be much of a middle ground…

Paul

Are you busy for them through harvest paul? Drop me a PM sometime!

Matt

xfmatt:

I would love to be able to help you out but I’ve already had three of my customers say “I’m thinking of hiring an extra wagon in for harvest, do you want to come and drive it” and sadly I can only drive one at a time…

Paul

repton:

xfmatt:

I would love to be able to help you out but I’ve already had three of my customers say “I’m thinking of hiring an extra wagon in for harvest, do you want to come and drive it” and sadly I can only drive one at a time…

Paul

Never mind mate, you were first person I thought of. Where you going in harvest then? If anything changes let me know.

Matt

xfmatt:
Never mind mate, you were first person I thought of. Where you going in harvest then? If anything changes let me know.

I’m not sure how it’s going to work out for sure but I expect it’ll be some combination of Chris Wilson, BATA and Andrew Skelton with possibly a bit of Paul Barnett or Stockdales mixed in too.

Paul