Reporting Accident

toonsy:
When you say everyone do you mean just two people? :wink:

That was rather my pointā€¦

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

discoman:
furthermore, there is no such thing as accident ,

No there isnā€™t in law, but reality there is, unless your God and can forsee everything (I guess Jesus has the same skills) or supermans reactions accidents will happen.

Watch F1 and most weeks you will see drivers make mistakes, and these are drivers who are paid millions for their driving skills.

Elesjay:
Appreciate the replies from everyone. I filed a police report online within the 24 hour timeframe just in case anything comes from it. It probably sounds stupid but I didnā€™t really know what to do when it happened as Iā€™ve never had an incident like this. I did stop 30 seconds down the road after the incident and immediately called the transport manager of the company Iā€™m working for (through agency) to tell them what had happened. Not a lot I can do now, just wish Iā€™d have had the sense to stop at the scene to exchange details. No clue if the bus driver stopped either.

You said it was a narrow stretch of road so stopping at the scene would of compleatly blocked it causing carnage as the muppets start juming up and down while you try to sort it. From the sounds of things you did the right thing