Renewing my Class 1 licence & digicard at same time

Hi there, just wondered if any of you know this…I was 45 January 2012 didn’t renew my licence, my digi card also expired March 2012, now I have my medical this Friday ( Feb 15th 2013) which hopefully I will pass, when I send off the D4 & renewal form can I send off for new digi card aswell or will I have to wait until I receive my licence back & then send it off again for new digi card? many thanks if you could answer this for me, Cornish Trucker.

bakerboy67:
Hi there, just wondered if any of you know this…I was 45 January 2012 didn’t renew my licence, my digi card also expired March 2012, now I have my medical this Friday ( Feb 15th 2013) which hopefully I will pass, when I send off the D4 & renewal form can I send off for new digi card aswell or will I have to wait until I receive my licence back & then send it off again for new digi card? many thanks if you could answer this for me, Cornish Trucker.

I sent both mine back at same time in same envelope and it was all done ok. I even paid twice and they refunded me.

i would have sent them seperatley
what did you do
and you dont have to wait for licence to be returned