Renewed My Digicard

1st time I’ve renewed my digicard. My old card expires midnight 04/07/23. My last day of shift is on the 01/07/23. My next start of shift is on the 05/07/23. Just some advice please. Do I do a print off at start of/end off my last shift 04/07. Insert my old expired card on the start of shift 05/07 to do manual entries to the midnight of 04/07 remove card, insert new card and do manual entries from midnight 04/07 to start of shift 05/07. Not sure if this is the procedure in my case, any advice grateful

What is the 4a date in your new card?

No need for printouts. The prompt “rest until now?” Will appear when you insert your new card. Simply press ok and then you’re good to go. No dramas, no big deal.

the maoster:
No need for printouts. The prompt “rest until now?” Will appear when you insert your new card. Simply press ok and then you’re good to go. No dramas, no big deal.

If it’s a Stoneridge tacho, yes, but Siemens VDO require you to do the ME yourself.

OP, don’t forget to carry your old card for 28 days so you have the necessary records. And if you’re using a Siemens VDO tacho, there’s lots of vids on youtube to guide you through an ME

Valid point Zac, guess I forgot about that.