Renault(?) test mule

Spotted this today in a layby on the A167 near Newton Aycliffe.

Am I right in thinking it’s either the new Premium or Magnum in disguise?

Yes it is, a new disguised premium, saw a black day cabbed version filling up at weyhill, andover A342, on Tuesday looks ok. can only be an improvement on old one. :smiley:

As I came back down the A1 this afternoon, there was a black one (I think it was the same anyway) parked in Wetherby Services with a Currie European trailer on.

yes its the new premium. Eurovision logistics are running it. driver been told to keep curtains closed while hes parked so no one gets a view of the inside. still be a piece of

I seem to remember hearing that they’ll stop making the Magnum, so I wonder if it will be one cab from now on with various sizes and options. At least it doesn’t look as it will be just a rebadged Volvo.

I do think Volvo and Renault have missed a trick, I reckon they could be more radical with the Renaults.

I do hope that is not the finished article, what an ugly pig of a thing it is, like a Tonka you see in turkey

Nah, it’s all fake panels

Yeh the premium is being finished in June/July and there is a new model coming in. Will miss the old design thought it looked fabulous :frowning:

Renault_T-serie_laag_jpg_570x570_q85.jpg

Not my pics… Found while searching for something else…

If I was told I was having one of those monstrosities I wouldn’t have my name in the window that’s for sure :slight_smile:

Do you remember a while back there was a “smiley face” attitiude to the front face of trucks (started by Renault I believe), they all went that way. By the looks of it the trend has reversed and we are all doomed to drive miserable pieces of ■■■■■■

I was talking to my boss today about them and he said he’d never buy one so at least I’m saved from them while I’m working for him :slight_smile: