Renault T Range

Ok, currently in a 63 plate Premium…looks like I will be getting a T Range in the next couple of weeks, either 63 or 66 plate.

Can anybody give me an honest view on them, rather than just the usual badge snobbery?

never drove one myself but know many who have .and I’ve only heard good .

There great trucks.

I know it also depends on what spec you get and what your use to. I drive a lot of lhd euro spec big cab, flat floor 520’s.

Great on board computer, plenty of things to set up to your liking.

Iv spent most of my driving time in one over the last three years.

Decent lorry, I found them one of the most comfortable to drive. Ours did suffer from electrical faults but they were ran 24/7 and abused. Electronic hand break is great once you get used to it. Only bad side is you can get a bit of wind noise.

As far as I’m aware it will be a 460 Comfort spec…

As I say, currently in a Premium…so hoping for an improvement over the storage space etc…

Mines great, into my third year with her now. Nice ride just squirt and go. Comfortable ride and gets going eventually when fully loaded.
Just like the wife…

2 months into 17 plate 480 comfort spot so far electronic h/ brake brilliant adaptive cruise control superb loads of room truck saves drivers settings 're computer when you insert your drivers card downsides loses air due to constant air supply to ad blue lines and no diff lock fitted not good with a tanker

No more sun blinding you through the gap between the sun blind and your windscreen pillar :wink:

And a nice Volvo gearbox too. Good trucks in my opinion.

DonutUK:
As far as I’m aware it will be a 460 Comfort spec…

As I say, currently in a Premium…so hoping for an improvement over the storage space etc…

Thats what I drive,excellent can’t fault it.

I lived in a 66 t520, good wagon, silly little things like small lockers and window not fully going down but overall I liked it.

eagerbeaver:
No more sun blinding you through the gap between the sun blind and your windscreen pillar :wink:

Pretty sure they still have that gap

Drift:

eagerbeaver:

New ones don’t they have a pull down flap

Great trucks, I really like them. If I was ever in the market for a truck the Renault dealer would be my first port of call.

Have you had one yet Luke? They’re having some sort of campaign on them in
DK now and appear to be selling well, from what I’ve seen would be very happy with one particularly the hi cab, better than the parent Volvo in terms of in cab materials used. By the way watched your Italy vids in the dark diamond today, very nice memories there well-done thanks for posting.

Alant:

Drift:

eagerbeaver:

New ones don’t they have a pull down flap

I’m sure mine had the retract lever up their, there was a flap but I think that was to hold fuel cards… Didn’t think it was a sum blind accessory :laughing:
oh, guess who is moving jobs :blush: I’ll be like an over used beaver at this rate :laughing:

Volvo mechanicals so you wont go far wrong. Interior quality not quite up to par though…

short walk:
Have you had one yet Luke? They’re having some sort of campaign on them in
DK now and appear to be selling well, from what I’ve seen would be very happy with one particularly the hi cab, better than the parent Volvo in terms of in cab materials used. By the way watched your Italy vids in the dark diamond today, very nice memories there well-done thanks for posting.

I’ve driven then a lot as Virginia have a lot and the trucks I ran for them out of Tamworth were T Ranges. Glad you enjoyed the video!