Renault t cab airline

Righto all, driving 15 plate renault t, found plug in for air line for cleaning dust behind my seat, is this connection a standard airline connector or renaults own, dont want to buy one and it not fit

Very unsure, any help would be great

Quick phone call to the dealers pal,parts department,sorted :wink:

seth 70:
Quick phone call to the dealers pal,parts department,sorted :wink:

+1

I bought one for my premium from the dealers a few years back and it was very reasonably priced.

Good idea that. Saves faffing around behind the seat. Don’t know why that idea doesn’t extend to the volvo, seeing as the motors are similar

Ok will do cheers

thought they were actually for an airline to put air in them ■■■■■■■■■ round things that sit on the road in case you had a soft tyre

My mate got a price for the gun from Thompsons in hull , £80

Smoggie89:

£80!!![emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] The one I got for my premium about 3yrs ago only cost £25 from Border Trucks in Bellshill. I got it for £15 cos I had a Renault Parts4U voucher.

damoq:

Smoggie89:

£80!!![emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] The one I got for my premium about 3yrs ago only cost £25 from Border Trucks in Bellshill. I got it for £15 cos I had a Renault Parts4U voucher.

This was a quote from Saturday just gone lol I think that included vat lmao

Jesus, i wont be paying that, i rekon a connector and a quick of the right pipe will surfice lol

well managed to get one sorted, t piece and cut the pipe and add it in , works great but surprising how much dust there is

The air duster off a Premium wont fit the connector in the T range …The truck fitting and the air pipe fitting have been transposed…Surprisingly (not) Renault have done this so you will (hopefully) buy one specifically for the T range…Currently on offer at the dealer for £32 something plus vat…

Kate:
The air duster off a Premium wont fit the connector in the T range …The truck fitting and the air pipe fitting have been transposed…Surprisingly (not) Renault have done this so you will (hopefully) buy one specifically for the T range…Currently on offer at the dealer for £32 something plus vat…

yehhh no dont think il be paying that, just got an aftermarket one which works perfectly

TOP TIP,Instead of all the faffing about with a air duster,secure all paperwork and loose oddments inside the cab and open both doors when its windy,sorted :wink: