Renault Premium Unit

Is Alan the Manager still there ? had many run in with him over endless probs that didnt exist before the wagon went in for service then did when it came out, bill never less than £300, even when I thought nowt needed doin!

They are terrible, so bad I wrote to the MD at Tongwell!!

av not got good experience from Scania dealerships to be honest

what motor do you run routier?
just being nosey :laughing:

i dont

oh right sorry i thought you did :confused:
has your brother still got hes not seen it for weeks?

yeh brother still has his, busy enough. u got a job yet ?

had few days here and there but nothing perm i cant explain how annoying it is being home all the time :angry:
:slight_smile: :laughing:

i can imagine, have ye tried Dave Kelly up the road there ?

funny you mentioned that i went up there yesterday but no one there and nothing in the yard apart from an 8wheel tipper so went home got number phoned asked to speak to him reply was sorry this aint dave kelly transport and put phone down on me :confused: :confused:

Not seen Alan.Bloke called Gary now.Have had bad expensive advice from all of them.Motor goes in thinking theres nothing wrong.Then get about 8/9 minor defects.& then they charge big money to clear them.

really ■■ not seen his motors about for a while now you come to mention it, not one DAF/ Skelly there ? maybe hes moved ? I know he got rid of a few motors…maybe hes seen the light!

nope not even the yankie one that was always there

Bear:
Not seen Alan.Bloke called Gary now.Have had bad expensive advice from all of them.Motor goes in thinking theres nothing wrong.Then get about 8/9 minor defects.& then they charge big money to clear them.

Haydock own or manage HaleBank and Ellesmere, all the same as each other … rubbish

Heres one incident I remember, Haydock couldnt fit me in, told me to go to Halebank for a service, Halebank were supposed to phone me Sat midday to give me an update to what time I could pick the truck up, had a job on Sat night, told me it would be ready around lunchtime as they close around 1pm, been in since Friday afternoon, anyhow I remember it getting to midday , phonin them up, no answer, so goes down there only to find they had buggered off home and locked the gates!! Keys were in the office, had to go back home get the spare set, eventually got security to open the gates after explainin who I was, eventually drove out. Was livid!!!

Thats Haydock Commercials for ye!

West Penine Trucks where I started goin were not any better, to be honest, they put a right hand splitter gear on a LHD truck!!!

They dont give value for money and the service is terrible. You eventually run out of dealerships local to you!

All nice as pie when ye buyin the truck and takin ye dosh!

Unreal.If I even started to tell you my issues you would call me a liar.But try this one.Young fitter seen wheel spinning my truck on public highway.

Quote from service desk “We do that with all trucks to test clutch wear”

Nice.

Bear:
Unreal.If I even started to tell you my issues you would call me a liar.But try this one.Young fitter seen wheel spinning my truck on public highway.

Quote from service desk “We do that with all trucks to test clutch wear”

Nice.

I wouldnt, I would well believe you!!

I can believe anything that Haydock Commercials do!!

If I was to ever start again , I wouldnt buy a Scania purely for that reason.

Hows the Venlo venture goin ?

Only done that one load so far. Bit gutted really.Was led to belive it would be ongoing.Could do with some more, as work is well patchy at the mo.Just about scraping by.

thought it was on goin ? what happened to your reg work with the co that started messin ye about with ye payments ? have they folded ?

No there still about.& to be fair they ave settled down with payments.Only thing is they are struggaling for work so aint getting 5 days out of them at the mo.

bear wrote

That step rattle drove me wild tho

bear ive had a few premiums in the past and the main cause of the step rattle is a bracing bar from the back of the step box and attatches to the back of the bumper renault put a nut and washer on a bolt attatched to the back of the step box well the nut usually vibrates off and leaves the bracing bar to happily vibrate on the bolt hence the famous step rattle

denis av ya got ya new motor yet.as youve not got a top bunk in yours theres a firm in belgium that does these cupboards for the rear of the cab on the new premium.they even come here and fit it in your truck i know dagv8 has some cupboards off of this firm
http://www.en.benscabinemeubels.nl/79/146/premium-high-roof-cupboard-big/

Carl:
denis av ya got ya new motor yet.as youve not got a top bunk in yours theres a firm in belgium that does these cupboards for the rear of the cab on the new premium.they even come here and fit it in your truck i know dagv8 has some cupboards off of this firm
http://www.en.benscabinemeubels.nl/79/146/premium-high-roof-cupboard-big/

supposed to be arriving this week ( then have body built, fit hitch etc)

will have a look at your link , Thanks