Renault premium King pins

Hi all.Ive got a set of King pins to do on a 2012 Renault premium.Just wondering if anyone has the top nut and hub nut torque settings.Hopefully there not to bad to bad to do.
Cheers in advance of any help.

Corker:
Hi all.Ive got a set of King pins to do on a 2012 Renault premium.Just wondering if anyone has the top nut and hub nut torque settings.Hopefully there not to bad to bad to do.

:unamused: You come on here of all places to ask for safety critical information on the maintenance of an HGV! This is the forum where you’ll get a 5 page thread on whether water is really wet FFS, ever thought of, Oh, I dunno, asking a Renault main dealer for the settings. :unamused:

GOG47:

Corker:

:unamused: You come on here of all places to ask for safety critical information on the maintenance of an HGV! This is the forum where you’ll get a 5 page thread on whether water is really wet FFS, ever thought of, Oh, I dunno, asking a Renault main dealer for the settings. :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Renault Premium isn’t bad for a Volvo in drag - the gearbox ain’t too shabby, the rest of it is tihs though!!!

They might not come out without a fight you will need a proper king pin press or you might be able to use a normal workshop press if you’ve got column lifts or a way of getting the truck high enough.

Neversweat on here is a renault tech and might be able to help with the torque settings.

Thanks for your helpful advice GOG47.The Reason I’ve asked some of you guys is because A.Theres a lot of helpful people on this site who are willing to help and B. I’ve called four separate Renault dealers all who have said we will look into it and get back to shortly oh I’m still waiting for there replys.Seems like if there not doing the job they don’t want to help.Hopefully neversweat might be able to help he has been very informative previously on Renault.

Corker:
Thanks for your helpful advice GOG47.The Reason I’ve asked some of you guys is because A.Theres a lot of helpful people on this site who are willing to help and B. I’ve called four separate Renault dealers all who have said we will look into it and get back to shortly oh I’m still waiting for there replys.Seems like if there not doing the job they don’t want to help.Hopefully neversweat might be able to help he has been very informative previously on Renault.

Send him a PM would be best

Corker:

Try phoning Renault head office and getting through to the tech support the dealer’s workshops phone or

ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-PREMI … xyA4ZRJq-s

2 Types of King Pin - Sealed or Greaseable - Different settings

Steve