Renault optidriver help

Hi, have a '08 premium that won’t properly engage some gears, then slips out of that gear, mostly 3,7,9,10. Anyone have this problem??

needs a software update
have you got any gear faults on the dash

i just reread your post, approx 1 year ago i was working on a 2008 450 with the same fault as yours, i coudnt make head nor arse of it, i removed the gearbox to find the internal clutch cylinder had unbolted itself from the inside of the bell housing

Hi all first post so bear with me.Im having trouble with a opti cruise box on a 2007 450 6x2 also.some times when I’m in gear the engine will not rev I have to select neutral then put it back in to drive once it still would not rev in netural,this may happen 1-3 times a month?
Now today for the very first time when in gear and coming to a stop it felt like the clutch was not catching right as if I was stopping in a manual without pressing the clutch but it only happened once has anyone ever experienced anything like that before I know that auto box is normally very trouble free.sorry to but in on this thread but just thought it was a similar problem

its a renault don’t you knowm.

ramhead:
i just reread your post, approx 1 year ago i was working on a 2008 450 with the same fault as yours, i coudnt make head nor arse of it, i removed the gearbox to find the internal clutch cylinder had unbolted itself from the inside of the bell housing

:open_mouth: