Renault Opti drive help

Hi all first post so bear with me.Im having trouble with a opti cruise box on a 2007 450 6x2.some times when I’m in gear the engine will not rev I have to select neutral then put it back in to drive once it still would not rev in netural,this may happen 1-3 times a month?
Now today for the very first time when in gear and coming to a stop it felt like the clutch was not catching right as if I was stopping in a manual without pressing the clutch but it only happened once!h
Has anyone ever experienced anything like that before I know that auto box is normally very trouble free.

Haul road:
Hi all first post so bear with me.Im having trouble with a opti cruise box on a 2007 450 6x2.some times when I’m in gear the engine will not rev I have to select neutral then put it back in to drive once it still would not rev in netural,this may happen 1-3 times a month?
Now today for the very first time when in gear and coming to a stop it felt like the clutch was not catching right as if I was stopping in a manual without pressing the clutch but it only happened once!h
Has anyone ever experienced anything like that before I know that auto box is normally very trouble free.

“as if I was stopping in a manual without pressing the clutch” - Normally the slave pack leaking air - can’t press the clutch down far enough to disengage :frowning:

“some times when I’m in gear the engine will not rev I have to select neutral then put it back in to drive once it still would not rev in netural,this may happen 1-3 times a month?” - Never heard of this one i’m afraid :confused: - Anything come on the display when it does this :question: :question:

Steve

Many thanks for the reply Steve no warning lights coming up on the dash.
It’s a strange one alright.