Renault Magnum, With Auto Box

Hi, has any one had, or know of any problems occuring on Renault Magnums with an auto box, whilst carrying a liquid load, either in a tank trailer or a trailer with IBCs.

new ones have a fiddled version of volvo ishift and old ones have AS-Tronic

If carrying liquid, leave it in manual. It wil make life a lot easier.

Just dont forget it’s not in auto and try and pull away at a roundabout in 12th :blush:

C-Kay:

Just dont forget it’s not in auto and try and pull away at a roundabout in 12th :blush:

From a tanker driver; Some good info in one short paragraph. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

BTW.Have you still got that hat Colin?? :laughing: :laughing:

having seen how much the cab moves around on a magnum, and being a tanker driver I think it will not be such a comfortable ride!
best take some sea sickness tablets before you go.

If it’s a I-shift run it automatic, the I-shift is an manaul box with a normal clucth but oprated by a computer :bulb:

We run 250-300 trucks with I-shift with a liquid road tanker or container tanker without any issues :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s made for it so use it. :grimacing:

Buycrider:

C-Kay:

From a tanker driver; Some good info in one short paragraph. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

BTW.Have you still got that hat Colin?? :laughing: :laughing:

It’s in storage on top of my wardrobe until the snow returns to make my life a misery, then I’ll be pulling it out of hibernation :wink: