Renault Magnum (New thread)

As my last thread has been completely hijacked by Orys and Carryfast, I thought I would start a new one to let anybody interested know that I’ve bought the Renault Magnum and I should be picking it up next Friday.

Comments welcome, apart from Orys and Carryfast of course! :wink:

Nice looking truck Harry. You keeping the colour?

Seen that on the road a few times and at a couple of truck shows it(and it’s sister vehicle) always looked really clean and tidy. Good luck with it and the business Harry,

dar1976:
Nice looking truck Harry. You keeping the colour?

Yes, can’t afford a respray to start off with, although it’s not a million miles away from my ideal colour. The vinyl graphics will be taken off before I collect it and it will be in plain colours for a week or so, during which time I’ll get my own graphics made up.

nice buy, i hope it serve’s you well in your new venture. :smiley:

and ditto about the colour, any colour is better than white :smiley:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep heeeeeeeeeee, Nice one harry at last you have bought something, hope its all ok for you pal, :wink:

If you want a copy of its build sheet Harry P.M me your address and I’ll send you it - some of the info is useful :smiley:

Steve

Very tidy ,all the best with it
Dee

philgor:
and ditto about the colour, any colour is better than white :smiley:

Exactly that! :smiley:

luvly bit of kit,harry best of luck as o/d :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Glad you didn’t get a Scania.

Doesn’t look like it’s wanting for anything really maybe just make a few small changes to make it your own but anything too much would be money you’d never get back changing stuff that doesn’t need changing.

I’d probably change the light bar lights to smaller rectangular ones and do the mirrors body coloured instead of silver and the front mirror in the visor black/dark grey to hide it and change the hubs from yellow to match whatever your new signwriting is. Just small stuff to dissociate it from the previous owner.

Fair Play to you H… you finally did it… Congratulations

Hope the truck serves you well and your venture gets off to a good start… fingers crossed for you…

people goin on about image / make / model etc and even lights …clueless!

you have done your homework for the truck best for your needs and within your budget.

I wish you best of luck H…

Nice one mate, not too much bling, a very workman looking motor :slight_smile:

neversweat1:
If you want a copy of its build sheet Harry P.M me your address and I’ll send you it - some of the info is useful :smiley:

What sort of info do you get on a build sheet? If it’s useful I wouldn’t mind the one for my Premium…

Best of luck with your venture Harry, at least diesel prices have dropped a bit in the last few months to give you a helping hand at the start!

Paul

Oh hey,I’m not one to get too excited about a motor as it’s a tool for the job but Harry,that is nice and it’s a lovely colour too eh!

Wishing you all the best in your venture and I reckon,if you can be bothered,to combine your new start up with the request for our scriblings to be published in the mag-a bit of a diary following the ups and downs of Harry M. Worth a ton a go I see.

Best of luck.

Nice looking motor Harry, seen there motors around and they always look tidy. Good luck for the future :smiley:

Good luck Harry. Looks a wise buy to start up with. The life of an o/d is only hard
If you stop enjoying the job . Onwards & upwards.

Good luck with your new venture i hope you’re as happy with your truck as I am :smiley:

Well done and good luck Harry, hopefully see you around :slight_smile: