Rename for this thread

Should`nt this thread be renamed the Pat Hasler thread, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: some good topics though.

marsden:
Should`nt this thread be renamed the Pat Hasler thread, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: some good topics though.

It has gone a bit quiet on here lately, although that could be seen as a good thing as it gets a bit boisterous at times :laughing:

It used to be quite active but folk seem to have lost interest unless someone actually posts something to get it moving :wink:

Pat Hasler:
It used to be quite active but folk seem to have lost interest unless someone actually posts something to get it moving :wink:

Or…the rest of us actually work for a living :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

Pat Hasler:

Or…the rest of us actually work for a living :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ha ha ha … I might take that seriously if I hadn’t seen 36 hours of recent facebook posts from Las Vegas Mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

newmercman:

Pat Hasler:

Ha ha ha … I might take that seriously if I hadn’t seen 36 hours of recent facebook posts from Las Vegas Mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That was two weeks running as well and I’ve been at home since Saturday :exclamation: :sunglasses:

Put some pictures of your engine in pieces on Mark… :open_mouth:

I’ll put some pictures on I posted em on roping & sheeting thread but them dicks wanted to look at Ford Granadas for some reason…

I blame the Mods !!! Bring back the ■■■■■■ from Manny that’ll liven up proceedings,along with the Dancing Queen(Dave) :smiley: :smiley:

flat to the mat:
I blame the Mods !!! Bring back the ■■■■■■ from Manny that’ll liven up proceedings,along with the Dancing Queen(Dave) :smiley: :smiley:

It’s nothing to do with the mods, I’ve had my hi viz and flashing orange lights on standby for months, you lot have just been behaving yourselves, obviously I have to now as my poaching days are over, so the administrators played a blinder with that one :grimacing:

What we need is a good discussion on the merits of working for a supermarket based out in the vast wasteland to the west of God’s Country :laughing:

Someone did try to get them over here, but it hasn’t worked :cry:

Anyway it’s Friday, so Pat will be on soon having a good ol’ moan up :laughing:

I have something to moan about too !
Here it is Friday night and where am I ? … still in NYC and not at my house, i got well and truly shafted yesterday guys. I headed out to Hanover PA which is a 5 hour drive from Yonkers mostly due to the endless traffic light system on US 30 in York, took 2 hours off there and phoned in “get yerself back to NYC” say’s the dispatcher, so off I set … however in Lancaster he calls me “Can you get to Newark DE terminal easily from there ?”
“Yep”
“Then go and pick up a load for Lynn (Boston MA)”
Thinking it would be deliver the load at 09.00 am today then off home I set on my way, then at 18.00 I get a message to return to NYC when empty for a Ben & Jerry’s load. So here I sit hooked to a monday load for St Albans VT with no time to run home intill tomorrow very early … NOT AMUSED :frowning:

^I told you^

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get yourself up the Broadway Diner and have a consolation fry up mate :wink:

See new thread :wink:

Even more to moan about now :laughing:
I just got a call from my dispatcher who had been enjoying a beer or two in his local when he got a call to say the one driver I hate with a vengence had just rolled his truck and loaded tanker.
Very annoyed because this means instead of delivering my load on monday I now have to have exactly 34 hours at home then deliver :imp: :imp: :imp:
The guy isn’t hurt by the way, just his pride.