Removing driver card

Hi all…the company I have started working for (trunking to the same place twice a day) want me to remove my card on my last trunk of the day and download the data (at their main office) before replacing the card and then return back to my starting place… is this legal? tried contacting the dreaded vosa but toooo many different numbers and options I cant find the right person :unamused:
thanks

westy67:
Hi all…the company I have started working for (trunking to the same place twice a day) want me to remove my card on my last trunk of the day and download the data (at their main office) before replacing the card and then return back to my starting place… is this legal? tried contacting the dreaded vosa but toooo many different numbers and options I cant find the right person :unamused:
thanks

yep no problem DPD do that in brum with all the other crap … just take it out do the bis then go put it back in doing man entries

As long as your within your daily/weekly hours I don’t see an issue with this.

As nick says that is perfectly legal providing records covering what you did are done

Its no different than being told that you are changing vehicles then being told that you have the same one again with perhaps a 20 minute gap between - as long as manual entries are done to cover the gap then all is well

ROG:
As nick says that is perfectly legal providing records covering what you did are done

Its no different than being told that you are changing vehicles then being told that you have the same one again with perhaps a 20 minute gap between - as long as manual entries are done to cover the gap then all is well

cheers all for the help :smiley: