Removals

Stupid question really but I ain’t to sure on the answer when do removals what regs would it be working under ?

i did some portering work in removals back in 90s and i remember the guy fiddling around with tacho charts so i imagine drivers hours no different to any other haulage work. whether there are any exemptions a tm would know. i don’t think there are any particular regs other than don’t break anything. :smiley:

Ok bud , I just wasn’t sure what they work on either eu or gb regs , just seen a job pop up with more hours than what I’ve currently got as looking for full time really , was just wondering out of interest :smiley:

EU regs could be history before long with brexit. what will happen with hours and tachos does anyone know? you might be right though could be some domestic concessions.

It eu revs and wtd for removals

looks like brexit covered enough on her already. i should have looked first before raising the issue again. sorry.

is it just me who hates that word. sounds like a breakfast cereal.

Are you in Horley Surrey?

Are you in Horley Surrey?

:smiley:

took me 5 minutes before i got that. cutting grass is tiring. i guess so will hgv soon.