Removal from Carcassonne to Leeds

Anyone know a company that could do this into their own storage at end of November any help would be good its approx 1000cubic feet house move ,thanks people :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :cry:

1000 cbm.
Are you sureβ– β– ?

An average trailer is only around 130 cbm.

Is it the Palace of Versailles??

Thanks for pointing that out got my metres mixed up with my feet :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Give Insight transport and logistics a tinkle.Ask for Steve Walker.They are based at Inkberrow.Midlands.And may have a truck sweep by your area.They have storage too in the UK.
If they can not assist,they may find someone to help out.
There hardly no UK hauliers that come through that way.It is Eastern European β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  on Euro traffic now.

Try a firm called cotswold carriers removals there number is 01608 730500 ask for dean, they are always in France & Spain . They also have storage

GB Liners 01432 272274 ask for Kevin Biggs. Whereabouts will you be going out of storage to?

ignore me!!! just re-read it and i see you are going from store to Leeds!!!

Gb liners have a place in Leeds so that should save on costs. Another option would be David Dale but dont know their number off the top of my head

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys all very helpfull

you should reconsider swopping Carcassonne for Leeds just doesn’t seem right some how :laughing:

I live in France near Perpignan and I see White & Co. Removals trucks down this way often. Carcassonne is about 70 miles from me.

Regards,

Forgot to add, They have a depot in Leeds White & Company, Removals.
Regards

Thanks again for all the replies most helpful :smiley: :smiley: