Removal curtains from Volvo FH12

Can anyone help with this please? I’ve had a look, but can’t see that they easily come off; they are sewn into the track runners, and there appears to be nothing to let them out of the track, but I’m sure someone will put me right :slight_smile:

Unfortunately the handbook is AWOL (!)

Wagon is a '54 plate

Thanks in advance

Near the back of the cab on each side there Is a small bit of plastic on the end of the track take it off And remove the curtain from there

Thanks for the tip; I will report back tomorrow :slight_smile:

You could just let an agency driver* loose on it for one day. He’ll probably bring it back with the curtains off the runners for you.:stuck_out_tongue:

*Other agency drivers that don’t trash your trucks are available.:grimacing:

damoq:
You could just let an agency driver* loose on it for one day. He’ll probably bring it back with the curtains off the runners for you.:stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats me out then

Going down the M40 and the middle curtain rail fell on me as I went over a pothole, yes, it was a Renault Premium :laughing:

damoq:

They use um for pillars :neutral_face:

Update; found the clip thingy in the end of the track. … seems pretty solid to me :frowning:

Does this come out easy enough or am I missing something?

GCR2ERF:

Update; found the clip thingy in the end of the track. … seems pretty solid to me :frowning:

Does this come out easy enough or am I missing something?

Twist it mate

Woo-hoo, done it! Many thanks guys :slight_smile:

Theres no need to take the twisty ends off,the white things that hold the curtains in the rails just pull off and pop back in easy. :wink: