Reminder All Saints Day Monday

Monday 1st November is All Saints Day which means a Public Holiday in many European Countries including France, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Luxembourg and Italy. It is only a partial holiday in Germany with the west and south on holiday, with driving restrictions, and the east, north and Frankfurt area (Hessen) are working.

Which is precisely the reason why I am sitting at home and Coffee is down the road drinking coffee instead

And I chose a run that would get me out on Sunday as it included three jobs in Holland where they sensibly didn’t have a days holiday. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I hate bloody holidays, of all kinds. :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:

and probly christmas too coffe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: bah humbug :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris

I don’t do Christmas Chris, I’m an atheist and to celebrate the alleged birth of Christ would be hypocritical under those circumstances.

as i said coffee BAH HUMBUG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
we arent doing this year either so should be about 200€ better off :sunglasses:
the only one who is getting crimbo pressies this year will be my little nephew, but my sister keeps telling me and my brother in law that he is only 4 months old and too young for a scalextric spoilsport :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris