Remapping

Hi all,

I know remapping has been mentioned before, but i just wanted to know if anybody has had it done to a 460 volvo fh and what effects it has had on economy and power? And if anyone knows any good remappers in somerset. Also what cost roughly to get it done?

Cheers
Charlie

I had a 460 on a 07 plate it remapped to 550 but it did smoke when changing up but no different on fuel

My boss used Ecuflash on the CF 8w I drive. It was originally a 360 which is now around the 420 bhp mark. TBH it doesn’t go off like a racing car but block changing and staying in higher gears for longer are definitely noticeable. MPG I think is around 0.5 better now (do a lot of local work mixed with cross country and very little motorway use).
Adblue problems have disappeared aswell.

boyesadabest:
Hi all,

I know remapping has been mentioned before, but i just wanted to know if anybody has had it done to a 460 volvo fh and what effects it has had on economy and power? And if anyone knows any good remappers in somerset. Also what cost roughly to get it done?

Cheers
Charlie

I’ve just replaced my FH. I had that remapped and it pulled better, not much different on fuel either. I used a company in Lincoln, if I can find them I’ll post link up