Relocation to Bedford area for a few months

Hi all I’m looking for a little bit of help. I am looking to relocate to Bedford in the next couple of weeks for 2 or 3 months before heading off travelling. I am hoping to get some agency work up there can anyone recommend agencies to try also to avoid. I have googled and registered with driver hire and will register with anymore this week. I have never been driving full time as I was workshop based but got out and about as part of my job. I do have my class 1 and hoping there should be plenty of work. I have never worked for agencies either so will be a very steep learning curve I’m sure! Any help would be great! Also this might not go down well but do Stobarts in rugby ever use agency if so which one? Seems that could be good clean work to get me in to it! Anyway any help and advice would be great and hopefully I will get to see some of you out and about very soon.

ADR network supply NFT at crick that’s probly your best bet.

Why would you want to travel to Crick for work, lots of companies round Bedford, the most obvious of which is the huge Asda RDC.

Can’t tell you which bunch of shyster scum currently supplies Asda, or Argos next door.

I believe G-Force supply drivers to Waitrose/K&N at Brinklow, only 15 minutes from Bedford (when the 421 isn’t stitched up !) & other contracts in the local area. I think they’ve got an office on MK, but here’s the link to their Banbury Office-
g-forceemployment.com

If you get offered work for NR Evans running out of Dawn Foods at Cardington turn it down unless you’ve got a strong stomach. If you did like eating meat you probably won’t after going there. Its OK until you start driving round the back or go to use the staff toilets.

Wells and Young ltd.
The Eagle Brewery.
Haverlock St.
Bedford.
MK 40 4LU.
Phone 01234 272 766.

Juddian:
Why would you want to travel to Crick for work, lots of companies round Bedford, the most obvious of which is the huge Asda RDC.

Can’t tell you which bunch of shyster scum currently supplies Asda, or Argos next door.

My bad, brain ■■■■.

That Movianto are in Bedford, looks like a piece of ■■■■.

Hi guys thank you for all your help so far! Have been trying to find out who does the Asda and Argos work but no luck yet but will keep on looking! Will get signed up with both ADR and gforceemplyment this week and see what they say? Thanks though. I will avoid nr Evans then it does not sound like a job I will go rushing to but let’s see what happens! Movianto looks a good shout but as I’m not looking for anything permanent yet probably not for me but I will keep them in mind for when I am!