Relocation advice/work, North Yorks

Hi All,
I’m looking to relocate to North Yorkshire from the Saaff-East. Aiming to be based around the Pickering/Malton/Thirsk sort of area. Class1, tipper, curtainsider, fridge experience. I’ve been in transport in one form or another all my working life, mid fifties now, any heads up of decent firms in those or the wider Yorkshire area? and any advice appreciated before I go down the agency route,
Cheers All

No idea on money etc but the biker group up there was after drivers and les clarkson tippers, his motors always look smart when I have seen them on the docks for grain.

If money is what you’re after then Sainsbury’s depot (Wincanton) is nr Tadcaster £14.30ph, £21.45 for overtime.
If rotas are not for you then the agency for them is H&G [emoji106]

Dunno if that helps you pal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Thanks Guy’s, all good info. I’ve seen that H&G crew advertising but when I looked on here there were no post’s about them, good, bad or indifferant :open_mouth: I’m going up to view some houses to rent this Friday and will drop off a CV or three to the firms mentioned and any other’s that come along :laughing:

If fridges are your thing then reed boardall are near Boroughbridge.

Beau Nydel:
If fridges are your thing then reed boardall are near Boroughbridge.

Also Dennis Distribution in Malton

I live in the Malton area…PM me

PM sent :smiley:

Hi All,
Thanks for all the helpful info. After two long wkends in Yorkshire we have found a house to rent near Malton North York’s. While out and about I dropped several CV’s into various firms and ended up with an interview with Dennis Distribution who was hopeful of extra work coming along and is going to be back in touch soon. (Make a note those who want to get into transport, that in this industry you can still knock on doors and make a difference) and long may that continue.
Thanks again, Kwikfit