Relocating to bristol. What are people's shifts?

bald bloke:

Schofield:
Culina is another one constantly advertising, is it a case of people not staying or a growing company ?

Can’t speak for other depots but ours is getting more and more work coming in.

you need more trailers BB and some one to sort out the use of them long ones they keep sending in that you cant really use :wink:

nick2008:
you need more trailers BB and some one to sort out the use of them long ones they keep sending in that you cant really use

Yes we do need more trailers and also units too, those long trailers are ok for most deliveries and collections but there’s some places it’s best to avoid and we can’t trailer swap just in case the next driver is an agency and not trained on them. It’s because we have one of the bigger Culina yards is why we keep getting them from other depots who don’t want them.

bald bloke:

nick2008:
you need more trailers BB and some one to sort out the use of them long ones they keep sending in that you cant really use

Yes we do need more trailers and also units too, those long trailers are ok for most deliveries and collections but there’s some places it’s best to avoid and we can’t trailer swap just in case the next driver is an agency and not trained on them. It’s because we have one of the bigger Culina yards is why we keep getting them from other depots who don’t want them.

yeah I know and with a lot of stuff you cant fully load em either which makes so much sense :unamused: should be directed to return from where they came from as soon as they empty em … poor planning and communication between w/house and shunter …

Culina is salaried work and no more than 12 hour shifts.The drivers have told me they prefer the Volvo FH’s rather than the Mercs and you do not get your own lorry as cab hopping due to running the trucks 24 hours.

toby1234abc:
Culina is salaried work and no more than 12 hour shifts.The drivers have told me they prefer the Volvo FH’s rather than the Mercs and you do not get your own lorry as cab hopping due to running the trucks 24 hours.

Correct apart from the 12 hr rule is for the night core hrs only.