Relief from the doom and gloom!

Hi all, as a regular reader and a C&E driver I cant help thinking there is alot of doom and gloom in the industry at the moment. Long hours, poor pay and employers to whom the WTD means nothing to name but a few. So, I have taken it upon myself to add a release from the stress by creating a lighthearted comedy weekly story aimed at truck drivers. Lord Sock was found in a compromising position with one of the staff and was evicted from the family home. having to fend for himself a friend offers him a job as a truck driver with hilarious results. He even has a problem page however if easily offended please dont look, it is adult humour! A new story is posted every friday, described as the Nigel Havers of the trucking industry, you can follow the adventures of the gentleman trucker at www.lordsock.co.uk.
rgds
sock.

I liked it, funny and a break from the norm. Keep it up, ignore the critics, as they would’t have the talent or the balls to do something like this.

theonlybigman:
I liked it, funny and a break from the norm. Keep it up, ignore the critics, as they would’t have the talent or the balls to do something like this.

thanks bigman, got lots of excelent stories coming up over next few weeks!

Good effort, “pSmith in the City” for the digi card generation…

Hope you can keep it up! Haha

W

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Certainlyis a laugh to read!!!

Keep up the good work :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Very funny,you have a talent for humour,is it your own material,working for P.I.Staker is funny along with kojakejaculation for the hair loss write in`s.Keep it up,had i in stiches. :laughing:

Just read the latest installment. Still laughing about the chipped teeth…

Don’t think I’d have the nerve to be in the story though!

W

Day 3 was excellent, love the joke at the end, ive heard that before but still makes me laugh!

He should’nt be allowed anywhere near a wagon.Anyone who thinks that Camilla beats Pippa Middleton must be blind or insane or both. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cant wait until Lord Sock arrives in the yard looking for a left hand drive trailer.

Splendid! :smiley:

This has got Hobbs written all over it.

“I’m not surprised you aren’t getting anywhere squire, a large fish, seven letters, is not a ‘special’, it’s a haddock. A sea mammal, five and three, is not ‘ships cat’. and to egg on, five letters isn’t ‘toast’,” laughed Sock.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

longhaulpaul:

Shouldn’t that be Spiffing, What? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

longhaulpaul:

Shouldn’t that be Spiffing, What? :stuck_out_tongue:

I see the Jedi have noticed Lordsock at last…

Rob K:

Tis someone from up your end Rob.

Whois :bulb:

It is Paul and he may have a sister :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Tis someone from up your end Rob.

Whois :bulb:

It is Paul and he may have a sister :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you know it’s someone “from up your end” when there’s no addy registered with nominet?

Never heard of the guy anyway.

Lord Sock, have you got family links to a commercial workshop or garage near Selby or Ferrybridge?

Clue 2 tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

ah gentlemen, very kind of you to be viewing the trials and tribulations of my life. Fortunately I do not reside in the Selby or indeed the Ferrybridge area, as you may have noticed I dwell in the Harrogate postcode! what on earth is the Jedi by the way? I recently had the misfortune of spending a night in falconbury, read all about it.
rgds
Sock

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Can’t wait for the next installment :laughing: :laughing: