Reid Transport and Birds Groupage

Hiya folks

Has anyone got any info on Reid or Birds, I have been offered a job with Reid, and got a cv in with Birds…

I have heard Reid run bent but good to get some more info if u could help

Cheers

Jake

Reids are a NI firm, trucks can do 99mph and they have lots of lights :unamused:

Birds do Ireland / UK and Germany , you can be away for a couple of weeks at a time but not sure if this is the norm ■■? (someone will know). Also see this weeks CM re; Birds :wink:

blunose:
I have been offered a job with Reid,

Qualifications being a pulse and a licence :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have heard Reid run bent

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

REALLY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WHOOSH :wink:

and a licence

:laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

shade:

and a licence

:laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Allegedly :wink:

FYI Blunose if you do a search on Birds you will come across a thread which covers anything you need to know :wink:

For gods sake Rikki when are we going to make the SEARCH facility more obvious :unamused:

now now boys, ye’s haver never met any of the boys in blue then i see :wink:

montana man:
For gods sake Rikki when are we going to make the SEARCH facility more obvious :unamused:

Agreed!!

tomorrows service today says it all really :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

if you get one that does56 the limiter must be broke. keep her lit!!! :smiley: :smiley:

this is proberbly thetraining new drivers get before getting in a artic for them :laughing: :laughing:

jon

jst talked to reids a while ago and they didnt seem to have a problem w a 22yr old ringin up to do nights out and been away all the time… anyway to get foot in the door on artics and ill do it except for running bent which ill make clear if i get called in for an interview

acceptme:
and ill do it except for running bent which ill make clear if i get called in for an interview

Keep Jobcentre plus in your favourites if you do !!!

Mike-C:

acceptme:
and ill do it except for running bent which ill make clear if i get called in for an interview

Keep Jobcentre plus in your favourites if you do !!!

will do mate but keepin it welll hush from my boss and see how it transpires if any comments about sleepin at traffics lights comes about ill tell em no thanks. No harm in trying to c if its the office that puts the prassures on runnin around the clock