Refresher needed

Hi All

Just stumbled by this great forum…and I hope that someone can help me out.

Back in 1991, I passed my HGV1/LGV C&E and to date I have not really used it.

I live in S E Essex and I am looking for a company who may be able to help me out with a refresher course.

I recently saw a very smart looking Renault which belonged to a training school somewhere near Thurrock…anyone got any ideas who this company are??

I thought they were called Sinclair?? Could be wrong.

Look forward to any help you can give me.

…and a word to all you wana be drivers…just go for it…the test(s) are there to be passed. If it was not possible to pass these tests…we would have no truck drivers on our roads. Believe in your own ability and your ONLY limitation is your own imagination…

…and a word to all you wana be drivers…just go for it…the test(s) are there to be passed. If it was not possible to pass these tests…we would have no truck drivers on our roads. Believe in your own ability and your ONLY limitation is your own imagination…

Good shout! :smiley:

Sorry can’t help you but some will, that I am sure!

Welcome to TruckNet!

:slight_smile: Welcome to TruckNet,

I wonder if this is the firm that you mean , read AndyM’s post (third one down ) after clicking on this link :

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6301

Hope this helps, :wink:

This is the firm. Thank you so much!!!

…not idea where i got Sinclair from■■?

Do you think you got the Renualt confused with the Sinclair C5 :laughing: :laughing: . Ok tin hat time. Cant say to much against Renualts because my first class 3 motor was a Renualt Saviem way back in '76.

Hi Sunshine

I live in Thurrock also, Im not sure who the Renault is with, but i have done all my trianing with RoadTrain who are based in Truckworld West Thurrock they have a proper Artic and 3 rigids and the instructors there are all DSA qualified and they are very reasonably priced compared to some.

They are very friendly and contactable on 01708 890953

mikemay:
RoadTrain who are based in Truckworld West Thurrock they have a proper Artic and 3 rigids and the instructors there are all DSA qualified and they are very reasonably priced compared to some.

They are very friendly and contactable on 01708 890953

I have never had any training with them but I have chatted to a couple of their instructors & they always seem a decent & professional bunch of guys.

I couldnt recommend Crowlands Training enough Sunshine. I dont know exactly where you are, but if your familiar with the area, they are Just up Petits Lane North, in Romford, just off the A12. And yeah, just recently, I’ve seen their new Strallis’s about… very smart looking motors…
The woman to Contact is Called Trina…