Reed Bordell

Anyone working for them either direct,subbing or agy,any info would help.

There’s at least one person who works for them on here I think it’s Gazleeds but could be mistaken, try doing a search on them.

And Jessica’s dad

and Mr B

I used to work there

DAF95XF:
I used to work there

Any good ?

thecoder0:

DAF95XF:
I used to work there

Any good ?

FFS, don’t listen to what he has to say about any company, his CV is 300 pages long :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thecoder0:

DAF95XF:
I used to work there

Any good ?

they have some sort of setup that means drivers pay towards the cost of damage they’ve caused

some light reading for ya fella

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80122

stevieboy308:

thecoder0:

DAF95XF:
I used to work there

Any good ?

they have some sort of setup that means drivers pay towards the cost of damage they’ve caused

some light reading for ya fella

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80122

Cheers Mucka :smiley:

I work there fri to Monday tramping. Decent kit, wages ain’t fantastic but not too shabby either. Jobs a doddle, get left to it. Shifts to suit, start times to suit. No running bent, wages on time every week. You do have to pay for negligable damage. Any more questions do ask

Coastlinertoddy:
I work there fri to Monday tramping. Decent kit, wages ain’t fantastic but not too shabby either. Jobs a doddle, get left to it. Shifts to suit, start times to suit. No running bent, wages on time every week. You do have to pay for negligable damage. Any more questions do ask

shifts to suit, start times to suit :smiley: at reed boardall :smiley:
shifts suit them and start times suit them :smiley:

green456:

Coastlinertoddy:

shifts to suit, start times to suit :smiley: at reed boardall :smiley:
shifts suit them and start times suit them :smiley:

well funny lol

Sorry I’m mistaken, i asked for monday to Friday starting between 2 and 4 on the Friday in my interview and I got…monday to Friday and start between 2 and 4. Get some facts right first…

I turnred down a job there about 3 years since, taking the pee they were.

I did one day there last march.
Never again.

Coastlinertoddy:

I don’t understand why any driver would put up with this. What’s insurance for? Either accept it and use the insurance for the purpose it was designed or get shut of driver if the driver is taking the ■■■■.

But expecting driver to pay is bang out of order.

stevieboy308:
And Jessica’s dad

:open_mouth:

jessicas dad:

stevieboy308:
And Jessica’s dad

didnt think you was there :smiley:

jessicas dad:

stevieboy308:
And Jessica’s dad

i take it you don’t work there then :smiley: :smiley: did you work there?

stevieboy308:

jessicas dad:

stevieboy308:
And Jessica’s dad

i take it you don’t work there then :smiley: :smiley: did you work there?

Ive never worked there.