Reed Boardall job interview

love sponge:
morning biker yes frank is running the garage god help us all and denzil is now fleet engineer nuff said

I used to get on well with Frank. He gave me a great reference recently for an agency I signed up to.

They are advertising for drivers in the Doncaster area, where would that be then?

Edward Teller:
They are advertising for drivers in the Doncaster area, where would that be then?

my guess would be east yorkshire area :unamused: :unamused:

they are looking for about 30 drivers to be based at chesterfield already had a day of interviews

Don’t think i’d work for a company that charged you for damages, not because i go about smashing up trucks.

But what happens if your parked somewhere come back and find someone has smashed into your unit or trailer then buggered off. Go back tell the company and they are saying yeah right, you are trying to get out of paying it because lets face it if you had damaged it yourself you would be trying to get out of paying it.

I had a bit of carry on with a full time job i had. Told them i was leaving because job description suddenly changed after 4months without notice and my salary ended up not being attractive because of the amount of extra hours i was having to do.

Gave them a weeks notice, last day boss wants to see me, wants to discuss damage to a trailer. I said i havent noticed any damage i go to check. He said not that trailer the trailer parked over there, you musta caught the rear mudguard reversing onto a bay and ripped it off will have to be paid for. I said i havent used that trailer in 2 weeks and the last time i used it i droped it at a RDC for another driver to pick up. I said the trailer brake is at the rear next to where the mudguard has been damaged, i would have noticed droping it. Also why are you bringing this up on my last day rather than 2 weeks ago when was supposed to have damaged the trailer.

Boss says no you did it, i just didnt get round to bringing it up until now is it ok to take the money out your wages. I said no but if you do that make sure you send me a receipt and put it in writing so i can pass it on to my solictor.

In the end i got my full wages on time, chancer trying it on. Thats why i wouldnt be happy working with a company that got you to sign a contract wanting to take damages out your wages especially if you didnt do the damage in the first place.

I wondered which ■■■ Head of wit would be the first to say that, step forward the taff.