Betz:
Sorry to hear about your reduntant :cry:

just found out throu the internet job site

Not sure about that - double manning ? Removals job :confused:
Reeds job link

Sound good to me - PTM Reading :sunglasses:

Reeds Job Link

Cheers

Thanks for that info Ben, i have an interview with PTM next week :smiley: :smiley:

Does anyone have any info on them please? I have tried searching but have not come up with much.

To be perfectly honest though not too sure if want to continue driving, VOSA are looking for people down here and have just spent the morning applying for them.

Thanks for all the info :smiley: :smiley:

(Edited to shorten the urls in that quote. Simon)

Good luck with whatever you do mate.

linux-user you have a pm

ken57:
another prob with companies like belkin who have a personnel depatments,anybody can lie on the paperwork to get a job,am not saying we all do,but it has been known.sometimes these jobs are not as good as we think,but i must say have not heard anything bad about belkin.but if you are a driver with alot of experience and both cpcs i think you pose more of a threat than an asset.they cant [zb] or mould you into the company way so you are just a yes man,its a sad state of affairs when east europe drivers seem to fall into jobs we brits dont get a look at,no matter how much experience we have :imp:

Hi ken57, I’ve been there too mate. :frowning:

:grimacing: Now I’m old and just a little cynical, it could just be that a firm is doing a paper exercise to obtain a list of decent drivers for future use and there might not really be a β€˜real’ job on offer at this time. A sad state of affairs indeed. :frowning:

Agreed about the CPCs too mate. :wink:
I’ve found it’s best not to mention that you have them if you’re applying for a driving job. :smiley:

linux-user you have a pm about European work.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
S&K could be worth a call, you get the motor home with you

skhaulage.net/SK_files/frame.htm

A mate of mine works for them, not the best money but your not pushed at all

Since when have you been able to take the motor home? I used to work for them last year and you were never allowed to take the motor home then

ossie:
linux-user you have a pm about European work.

Thank you :smiley: :smiley:

daleyboy:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Since when have you been able to take the motor home? I used to work for them last year and you were never allowed to take the motor home then

It’s not a case of taking the motor home. Alot of S&K drivers get weekend and do trl changes in Folkestone asi am sure you know. Living in Folkestone would be home for me etc etc.

PS excuse me if this doesn’t make sense but i am very very drunk :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Linux-user:
PS excuse me if this doesn’t make sense but i am very very drunk :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

daleyboy:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

There are a few guys on for them who live away from South wales, ie. scotland I believe they get their motor home

try mam at northampton.thats if noones already mentioned them :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Update

I now have a job and on receipt of the good news am off for a feed and a beer or 3 in my local curry house :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Eveyone one is welcome as beers are on me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one LU, let us know how it pans out!

how did you get on with ptm :question: were they any good. :question:

good luck with the new job and have a rogan josh on me and dont forget a couple of pints of kingfisher as well.

ray whites always seem to be looking,dont no what there like to work for

good luck mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

britannia superfine in eastbourne are allways looking for drivers they do france and germany and netherlands and italy not sure what they pay but they make chocolate.

jessicas dad:

good luck with the new job and have a rogan josh on me and dont forget a couple of pints of kingfisher as well.

Now we`re talking :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kingfisher, its got to be the most underrated drink available :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

When in Rome, or should that be Rangoon :sunglasses:

Stanley Mitchell:

jessicas dad:

Now we`re talking :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kingfisher, its got to be the most underrated drink available :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

When in Rome, or should that be Rangoon :sunglasses:

Cheers chaps, you have made my mind up for tonights meal :stuck_out_tongue:

Kingfisher and a nice mutton Curry, pure flatulence :sunglasses:

alun:
ray whites always seem to be looking,dont no what there like to work for

Cant say that Im suprised from what ive heard
:laughing: