Reduced daily rests how many

Assuming you are having your weekly rest on lets say a Wednesday, how many reduced daily rest can you do in that week from Monday to Sunday? Am i correct in saying 6. I am not talking about split daily rests here just normal reduced daily rest, and assuming that the previous week there were no reduced rests, and the previous weeks weekly rest would be say Wednesday and Thursday.

No problem. A weekly rest period, whenever it is taken resets the reduced daily rest count.
It doesn`t reset the 10hr drive count though. That is always reset midnight Sunday.

Basic tacho knowledge should mean a driver should know you can only reduce your daily rest a maximum of 3 times between any 2 weekly rest periods.

So in answer no you can’t reduce daily rest 6 times between weekly rests, unless 6 was a typo of course.

Read the OP the question is straightforward, there are no mistakes, as franglais correctly answers, it is legally possible do 6 reduced rests from Monday to Sunday.

Ah I see what your getting at now, you can only have 3 reduced rest between each weekly rest.

I see what you mean is for example sun, mon and tues reduced rests. Then as long as you have taken a weekly rest then another 3 days reduced rest. Why anyone would want to do that is bonkers but yes you could.

It was the way you worded it saying 6 reduced rests and mon to sun that threw me off.

The simple way to remember is after a full weekly rest you can have 3 reduced shifts until your next weekly rest. After a weekly rest you again have 3 reduced shifts available again.