Red Moss [Split from Blacklisted Areas]

I’ve stopped at red moss a few times with no probs very good food the owners very friendly he’s in the game has a few trucks on fridge work to spain its a good stop

Red moss is good, food is alright aswell and he’ll put what you want on the parking ticket.

Saaamon:
Red moss is good, food is alright aswell and he’ll put what you want on the parking ticket.

Stayed here on wednesday good food good showers, and the ale is good too

ATB John

used to love stopping there,was pointed to it by lucy(thanks lucy) food was always good and always had a good chat with eddie?
good rest areahttp://redmoss.wordpress.com/

Good to see the old place is still going.Says on the directions if Northbound,exit J13 and head Southbound on B7078 for 4 miles :confused:

looks a really nice place, ive stopped at Lockerbie once for a shower which was like a phone box and unless your paying parking and have a voucher its expensive.

id like to give this one a go. :wink:

ive stayed at red moss regulary over last 3yrs always had good food staff very friendly good beer not heard of any probs till i read the blacklisted post :smiley:

Very surprised to see it blacklisted as I’ve stopped there many times and never had a problem. Clean showers, good food, quiet parking and a bar. Ticks the boxes for me :smiley:

Excellent place to stop, keep supporting it or it will go with the rest. I thought it would be chokker every night after Lesmahagow closed, can’t understand why it isn’t.

Running up in the car with my Dad and Son on Sunday. Looking for cheap rooms - any idea what it like for non-truckers? :wink:
Me Dad is an ex-trucker, and me boy will do as he’s told!

It was blacklisted for us 30 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Several of us ran up to Red Moss on a Sunday afternoon for an early delivery in Scotland. One morning the phones was red hot from United Biscuits Toll Cross when the production could not start until the tankers arrived. Our boss rang the pub and they had to wake us all up :laughing:

Before the new road opened it was full every night. I am pleased it is still going though