Red Diesel

This might be a stupid question to some but as a day driver i fill up the red derv tank on the fridge when i return to the yard but,if your tramping and pulling a fridge or,if your running to spain etc where do you get red derv from■■? Cant say i’ve seen any red derv pumps in any fuel station so what do you other drivers do■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

DT@Leightonhaul:
This might be a stupid question to some but as a day driver i fill up the red derv tank on the fridge when i return to the yard but,if your tramping and pulling a fridge or,if your running to spain etc where do you get red derv from■■? Cant say i’ve seen any red derv pumps in any fuel station so what do you other drivers do■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

run it on the cheap euro diesel and then pump the tank out when you get home :wink:

DT@Leightonhaul:

You get “red” diesel in Belgium and France no problem. AS24 self service have it as do many others. In France it is called Fioul

alot of truck stops have it, the sort of thing you dont notice if your not looking for it. always top it up before you go somewhere that your not sure where you can get it. an worst case put some white in if ya get stuck.