Recovery france needed asap

anyone help need a man xxl 5x2 recovered fron alencon in france

I take it a wheel’s fallen off!

^ LOL

no engine total loss

have you tried DENBY transport as they are all ways running round
France and may be able to help you out

Might be worth giving this firm a call, They came out and dragged me back from Reims fully loaded overnight a few years ago.
http://www.mickgouldcommercials.com/european_relay.htm

Have you considered selling it to a local dealer out there. If it’s a total loss, why go to the expense of bringing it back, only to sell it for scrap?

Sure you may not get what you might have got for it in the UK, but when you take into account the saved recovery cost, it may be a better deal?

Derf:
I take it a wheel’s fallen off!

TRAILERS1:
no engine total loss

WHOOOOOOOOSH :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you manage to get it sorted out OK?

ob recovery in manchester all ways over the water obtrucks.co.uk/ :smiley: :smiley:

hi
got truck sorted out sent truck and lowloader out brought it back and took heads off bent push rods new push rods and up and running ok

but have you found the missing wheel yet? :laughing: :laughing:

TRAILERS1:
hi
got truck sorted out sent truck and lowloader out brought it back and took heads off bent push rods new push rods and up and running ok

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Can we ask what was the cost of the tow?

welshboyinspain:
but have you found the missing wheel yet? :laughing: :laughing:

dont think hes noticed its missing

Helen Stevens:

TRAILERS1:
hi

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Can we ask what was the cost of the tow?

If the unit & LL went out empty, quite a lot I imagine.

(It sounds from the way its written like they sent their own unit & own or borrowed/rented LL)

If so & you add up:

Second units loss of earnings, (infact 2 units loss of earnings!) driver’s pay, fuel, ferry, peage, etc. Hmmm, quite a lot.

• presumably a trailer had to moved as well.