Recording break when double manning? HELP

MrReliable:
Andy,
If it don’t let it register the second card each time you stop and changeover I believe you will have problems if stopped by VOSA I know the French and Belgians love a “PROBLEM” like this.
If it doesn’t register I presume that both drivers will have big blocks missing out of their day with only the current driver recording any speed.mode or time worked.
Just need to plan your changeovers better usually left one driver in the truck swapping cards while the other got the coffee’s in :smiley:

It comes up as insertion whilst driving, it’s a right royal pain in the behind for us as we tend not to stop after we’ve tipped as we need to get back to load for the next day. So hopefully the manufacturers will soon introduce something where you don’t have to swap cards every time you change drivers, or at least reduce the time which it takes for the machine to recognize the card in slot 2.

Of course, it would be far too complicated in this day of over-technology to invent and insert into the programming, an additional symbol so as to differentiate between the completely different activities that are ‘break’ and ‘rest’

It would, wouldn’t it ?

:unamused: