Recommended agencies around Norwich

I’m just looking for recommendations in and around Norwich. Any to avoid that sort of thing. I’ve got the two years experience and probably only looking to do a couple of days a week. Would prefer an agency that are happy to work with me being self employed.

Where’s Norfolk ?

Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
You all shag one another,
The Norwich family.
:smiley:

Number5:
I’m just looking for recommendations in and around Norwich. Any to avoid that sort of thing. I’ve got the two years experience and probably only looking to do a couple of days a week. Would prefer an agency that are happy to work with me being self employed.

Theres one on Sprowston Road, next door to Barclays bank nr the Brickmakers. Driver Hire i think its called. When back in the UK around 6 months ago for the first time in 20 years i went past it, been there donkeys. No idea what theyre like though sorry…

onesock:
Where’s Norfolk ?

Errrrrrr

Harry Monk:
Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
You all shag one another,
The Norwich family.
:smiley:

You’re only jealous Harry. :smiley:

I’ve did a couple of stings with Contract Personnel, but was a few years ago now, they’ve got offices in Norwich, Thetford and Diss and maybe a few other places.
Seemed ok got paid on time, got plenty of work, but they would phone offering the type of work you didn’t ask for.

That’s enough Norfolk bashing thank you! Norwich is just how I like it… A long journey from everywhere else. The inbreeding is just an unfortunate problem when your out on your own.

Thanks for the couple of suggestions though, will follow up on them this week.

On the A11 I keep passing RM and Warburton double deckers as if the only two companies running out of Norwich are them two!

There use to be a third interest in the “Norwich” area, mind.

Pickolas Narsons.

The only interest i have in Norwich now is my house which is on long term rent but being a relative backwater isnt always a bad thing, i always liked living there, as many shops as you need and the countryside /beach on your doorstep…