Recommendations

Hi Can anyone recommend a driving school in Hertfordshire area thinking of taking my Class 1 after having my Class 2 for a year now also wasn’t sure if I should worry about learning in manual as most trucks seem to be auto these days anyways and the end result is the same these days weather you pass in an auto or manual

Think quite a few recommend an automatic something less to worry about but as peter says its a personal choice.

Think i’m going to be using Peter Smythe, you get 10% off being a trucknetuk user and he offer a residential course for anyone 70 miles plus away.

Should be on commission :smiley:

10% discount. Free accommodation. And the only DVSA Accredited Training Centre between Luton and Carlisle.

Not all training is the same.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

J Coates run out of Park Street St Albans. Fairly tired looking artic, but they were decent enough with the training(non driver) that I have done with them.

Peter Smythe:
10% discount. Free accommodation. And the only DVSA Accredited Training Centre between Luton and Carlisle.

Not all training is the same.

Thanks Pete but even with the accommodation thrown in your still a bit to far away for me.

F-reds:
J Coates run out of Park Street St Albans. Fairly tired looking artic, but they were decent enough with the training(non driver) that I have done with them.

Used J Coates when I took my class 2 and have no complaints but there vehicles are a little tired now and I think only manual but they are reasonable on cost

Don’t know if it’s to far but I did my c+e at scania in Thurrock , brand new auto trucks and the instructors are top notch

Too far!! Just down the road compared to many that use us. But good luck in your choice.