Recommend me a mechanic?

Since the mechanic from our local commercial garage has now failed to arrive on 3 occasions I am hoping someone can recommend a reliable mechanic for my horsebox.

I am located near Farnham, Surrey.Thanks

if its a one off rob curling from redditch will travel, if its regular have you tried some local larger vehicle test centres

does my mates donkey boxes

yell.com/biz/b-and-b-commer … g-4006376/

or these although i have no experience britalba.co.uk/commercials/home.html

I am led to believe (by one bking) that bking is pretty much the dog’s danglies where spannering is concerned.

Roymondo:
I am led to believe (by one bking) that bking is pretty much the dog’s danglies where spannering is concerned.

I second that ,the things he has told me I don’t know about DAFs is second to none …I think a PM to hi may help get the ball rolling …Can’t think of anything to replace dogs ■■■■■■■■ with as it is horses

Merely mention the word Donkey Box :imp: :imp:
Not everybody’s favourite job, What do you mean, it’s going to cost more than tuppence?cos I can’t afford it, Ive heard most of them now.

Me I normally charge 30 notes an hour but if its a horse box your talkin 80 notes an hour.
Not because you have loads of money( which no doubt you have) but because the ■■■■■■■■ that build the bloody things make the engine/gearbox almost impossible to bloody get at.
Did one yesterday,new clutch, on a standard tilt cab truck maybe 3 hours on that piece of garbage your talkin 8 hours so you got to pay

Right that makes sense :confused:

Bking:
Me I normally charge 30 notes an hour but if its a horse box your talkin 80 notes an hour.
Not because you have loads of money( which no doubt you have) but because the [zb] that build the bloody things make the engine/gearbox almost impossible to bloody get at.
Did one yesterday,new clutch, on a standard tilt cab truck maybe 3 hours on that piece of garbage your talkin 8 hours so you got to pay

ok so the work takes longer… so you charge more per hour. that makes sense… not.

d4c24a:
does my mates donkey boxes

yell.com/biz/b-and-b-commer … g-4006376/

or these although i have no experience britalba.co.uk/commercials/home.html

Thanks for the suggestions - worth looking into next time I need some work done, which I hope won’t be for a while yet.

Bking:
Not because you have loads of money( which no doubt you have) but because the [zb] that build the bloody things make the engine/gearbox almost impossible to bloody get at.

:unamused:

You are a funny little chap :laughing:

Own Account Driver:

Bking:

:unamused:

You are a funny little chap :laughing:

Yes and I can put a clutch in a horse box .How bout you?
Or are you the funny little chap that “builds” them.