Recommend CPC trainer,Liverpool area* Found One!*

:slight_smile: Hi all,as it says in the title really…just wondering if anyone has good experience/feedback for cpc trainer in the Liverpool area.
Passed ce last month,looking to do a couple of sessions of cpc before applying for jobs,just to build up a bit more knowledge,as being a newbie I feel that every little helps!
Thanks in advance guys!

Well,after having a search around,i managed to sort my cpc training out. Went with Learn Our Way,a local trainer,who holds courses at Play Football,a sports centre in Thornton,near Crosby.
Wasn’t really sure what to expect,but to be honest,as a new driver,i found it quite informative,and feel ive picked up quite a lot of useful info,especially with regard to tacho’s and driving hours.
The sessions are £50 each,including the upload fee,and we had a bit of banter and a bit of a laugh through the day. I would certainly recommend Paul at Learn our Way,as apart from being reasonably priced,it was a relaxed and informative atmosphere.
I have now completed my cpc and im just waiting for my card to arrive.
If youre in the Liverpool or surrounding area,give him a try,just google Learn Our Way,Liverpool.
Hope this is of use to someone.

Dam, never saw this post, I know a guy in Warrington.
Glad you got sorted.
I used to live around the corner from Thornton too :laughing: