Recomendation for work torch

Jesus wept :laughing:

SuperMultiBlue:
Who straps a torch to their head and walks round the truck doing their daily checks ffs :laughing:

I bet you guys are popular in your yard :laughing:

I do, and I am!
If I wanted to look cool, I wouldn’t have become a trucker!
Seriously though, they’re actually quite a good idea.

Captain Caveman 76:

SuperMultiBlue:
Who straps a torch to their head and walks round the truck doing their daily checks ffs :laughing:

I do, and I am!

Me with a head torch! :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

Captain Caveman 76:

SuperMultiBlue:

I do, and I am!

Me with a head torch! :grimacing:

■■■■■ I nearly dropped my phone in the bath when I saw your post!

I have a muckle ‘intrinsically safe’ ADR torch that never gets used, instead I keep one of those little rubberised torches out of Tesco just a couple of quid plenty bright enough fits handily in my pocket have only replaced one in 5yrs and that one still works if you tap it on something.

Funny how you buy all that superdooper, eyewateringly expensive crap when you start out but over the years you refine it down :unamused: :laughing:

chicane:
I have a muckle ‘intrinsically safe’ ADR torch that never gets used, instead I keep one of those little rubberised torches out of Tesco just a couple of quid plenty bright enough fits handily in my pocket have only replaced one in 5yrs and that one still works if you tap it on something.

Funny how you buy all that superdooper, eyewateringly expensive crap when you start out but over the years you refine it down :unamused: :laughing:

I can see the logic there, as you’re possibly going to lose it, run over it, or destroy it in some, where the warranty’s more hassle than it’s worth…

So spend less by balancing up the investment factor against the risks of longevity and loss…

Kind regards,

Carrot! :open_mouth:

Energizer head torch everytime both hands free very brights small enough to carry with little weight penalty

Captain Caveman 76:
[zb]! I nearly dropped my phone in the bath when I saw your post!

I know some drivers add a little bling & home comforts to the truck while they’re away for the week, but fark me … You got a bath in the truck too!!

peirre:

Captain Caveman 76:

I know some drivers add a little bling & home comforts to the truck while they’re away for the week, but fark me … You got a bath in the truck too!!

It’s under his pull-out full size snooker table mate!

Evil8Beezle:

peirre:

Captain Caveman 76:

It’s under his pull-out full size snooker table mate!

Ah ah … And the snooker table is besides the jacuzzi, I get it :laughing:

Jml are doing a good one at the moment for £10, got one in asda

SuperMultiBlue:
Who straps a torch to their head and walks round the truck doing their daily checks ffs [emoji38]

I bet you guys are popular in your yard [emoji38]

Not me but BLOODY handy when handballing glass/frames out back doors of trailer@ 0630 this morn!!!