recognition

is it just me, or do most people get hacked off with the awards that people get every year in the honours list?
someone plays a guitar, blows a trumpet, makes millions from ripping people off, or stays in the same dead end job all their misserable lives. or the charity boss that takes 90% of the funds in expenses. they get a CBE, OBE, or some old crap.
has a hgv driver been rewarded for taking supplies to grief stricken areas? northern ireland during the troubles? ■■■■■■■ during the floods, hungary during the floods, the balkans during the conflicts.
probably not.

Do you really want an award Lord Limeyphil,services to Trucknet UK you can then join the likes of April Ashley MBE latest recipient for services to those in our Transgender Society.

Armagedon:
Do you really want an award Limeyphil,services to Trucknet UK you can then join the likes of Dame Ashley latest recipient for services to those in our Transgender Society.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: AWARD? i’d get a [zb]ing prison sentence. :laughing:

You need to be ‘establishment’.

Sent from my iPhone using my right index finger!

The awards mean funk all to me. You have to be a lick arse to get one. If they started giving them to the maimed soldiers who have given life and limb for her maj, I’m anti royal by the way, then I would maybe take a bit more notice