Receiving provisional back

Hi.

Just wondering how long it would take for me to receive my provisional back once I have had my medical and sent it and the application form back to the dvla?

Thanks In advance.

They are running at about 2 weeks at the moment. I’m in the exact same position as you now.

Phil1979:
They are running at about 2 weeks at the moment. I’m in the exact same position as you now.

Who will you be learning to drive with? N how did your medical go?

Mine took about 9 days from sending off.

richcfc1:

Phil1979:

Medical was fine. Are you local to me?

Had my medical last Wednesday, sent it off on Thurs, checked on the DVLA website this morning and my Class C entitlement was added today. From what I’ve read it should only be a few days after the entitlement was added until actually receiving the licence back.

DVLA licence check can be found here

I posted mine last Monday night, not had it back yet.

Hopefully wont take long now :smiley:

Phil1979:

richcfc1:

Phil1979:

Live in Leeds mate.

richcfc1:

Phil1979:

richcfc1:

Phil1979:

Live in Leeds mate.

I’ve enquired about a few. Not booked in yet. Try Elmet Training who are not far from you. Paul on here seems like a good bloke. Sure he’ll look after you.

Phil1979:
Try Elmet Training who are not far from you. Paul on here seems like a good bloke. Sure he’ll look after you.

I have met Paul and can definitely say that he is a good bloke who looks after all his trainees. If you plan on having an assessment or 2 I would strongly advise you to put him on the list.

You wont go far wrong. I seem to remember Paul having an outstanding run of about 20+ consecutive passes after the added weight was put on (the vehicle, not Paul, lol) last year.

+1 for Paul @ Elmet, passed everything first time with him, top bloke and the training was top notch.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Loving the nice comments about me just shown them to my wife. Lol

On a serious note I’m happy to help.

Paul

I’ve heard if you quote “Trucknet 123” when booking Paul gives you the full C and CE for £500 and even “introduces” you to his wife.

Thoroughly nice bloke…

Phil1979:
I’ve heard if you quote “Trucknet 123” when booking Paul gives you the full C and CE for £500 and even “introduces” you to his wife.

Thoroughly nice bloke…

lol!

elmet training:

Phil1979:

Thoroughly nice bloke…

lol!

Bet you didn’t show that one to the Mrs haha

Thanks for all of your replies. Have any of you heard of melmerby training?

richcfc1:
Thanks for all of your replies. Have any of you heard of melmerby training?

Yes up Ripon way, I know a couple of their instructors. I believe they mostly use Darlington test station.

Not sure of their pass rate.

Paul :smiley: