Recaro seat

Daughters just got a fiesta st,it’s got recaro seats in it,very light in colours,so I’m after some seat covers for it,but just can’t find any that shape,has anyone dealt or knows anyone who makes ones that seat shape( cars ,st2,2013)
Ta

it will spoil a nice car dozy :roll:

Any will fit, there not proper buckets seats are they? They recline? If so, any will fit…

seth 70:
it will spoil a nice car dozy :roll:

If you don’t fit them the light grey seats will eventually look grubby which will spoil the car more tha n some seat covers will

fordboxer:
Any will fit, there not proper buckets seats are they? They recline? If so, any will fit…

Yes they are bucket type seats,nothing like your normal fiesta seat,ordered some now,made for the car,black nylon,with st logo on them.

Are the seats fitted standard from factory?

fordboxer:
Are the seats fitted standard from factory?

Yes,well they’ve been in all the st,s we’ve looked at,and we’ve looked at a lot,think the st1 has different seats too the st2/st3,never actually seen a st1 in the flesh( not many about), but from what I can see in mags there cloth ,not half leather like in st2/3, can’t tell if there recaro es or not though
Not at all like the fiestas I know,got a mountune tune up kit on it ,215 bhp,230 I think itbiscwith boost you get for 15 seconds,the way it goes reminds me of my old wrxPPP,impressive for a fiesta,just waiting for my girl to bring the speeding tickets home :unamused: :frowning: