Rebook test

Had my class 2 cancelled due to strike action on Friday, anyone know how long it usually takes for a rescheduled test?

There is no simple answer to your question unfortunately mate, depends really on the volume of tests your Test Centre handles. Usually they run at a pretty high capacity i.e all Examiners are working all day, every day (hence the strike) which means empty slots are few and far between. Tests are booked 10 weeks in advance so I’d prepare for that possibility and hope availability comes up before that. Cancellations and hand-backs can appear at any time right up to 3 working days before their scheduled date, best thing you can do is try and keep yourself available. Good luck.

cliffey:
Had my class 2 cancelled due to strike action on Friday, anyone know how long it usually takes for a rescheduled test?

You’d be best asking this question to your training provider.

Paul

elmet training:
You’d be best asking this question to your training provider.

Providing the training provider gives an honest answer that is, Paul. We all know some are more honest than others!

You need a slot at the test centre and at the same time the LGV trainer needs to have the vehicle with instructor available

Only your provider can answer that

I had a test cancelled last Friday, got a voicemail from the DVSA saying they have refunded the test fee back into my account.

Looking at the availabity at the test centre the next date was 17th January, however I trainer book tests so I can get the candidate in on 4th December.

It’s about not being to greedy by booking to many candidates in for training. Trainers must plan for retests and cancelled tests due to strikes, weather and examiner sickness.

Paul

We also lost a test and a Mod4 for the same guy last Friday. Before the day was over the DVSA called and offered 8.15 this Thursday.

We don’t usually take the early test in the winter but it is the best slot to work around although I will have to find out what 5am looks like.

Most trainers can find a way around these problems.

i got offered 21st december for my cancelled class 1 test its at half 11 i start at 9:30 so i hope two hours is enough to freshen up and get back into it oh and ill be on a different lorry than what i was originally on too what a ballache this all is

your trainer will sort it i got my rebook relatively quickly