Rear steer brick trailer

Hi any of you brick lads have any of these,only tried one once I really want to know what they are like maintenance wise. The ones i mean are the KELBERG type also what kind of unladen weight they are. Thanks.

if you send a pm to V8ACTROS on here, i am 99% sure he operates 1 of these trailers, sure he could help

had one for nearly five years mate(kelberg) brillaint get in 99%of tite spots places u wudnt even get a draw bar takes a bit of getting used as a lot diff from driving normal artic trl combi down side is u loss abit on your payload as they are at least a tonne heavier than normal trailor,mine coupked to xf480 space cab and mines 18t thats with a small 085 roll loader crane fitted im sure if u had a larger centremount crane it wud be heavier,points to not the rear steer wokks on a turn table and needs to be greased regularly!theres four grease nips at the front and four at the rear ive driven a draw bar on brick and block work and a normal ti axle 40 foter and the kelberg wins hands down,theres lots of 5 year old ones about at mo on the secondhand market and if uv got the work in my opinion its money well spent

Thanks for the reply Monarch,There does seem to be a few around at the moment. and as my old dennison is 15 yr old i thought now looked a good time to buy.There are some ex Marley ones around but they have Atlas 105s on i bet they are a bit heavy, on the plus side they are really clean and well looked after. I heard they were over-spec and with a FH12 6*2 payload was down to 24t ,by my rough reckoning that would make the trailer 11.5 t on its own if thats true.things seem abit better up herejust hope to see it through to better times.

ye the marley ones are heavy they gt big cranes on em and welll beefed up with exta laderrsn side bars etc i no like u said they were only pullin en with flat cab fhs but my payload is just under 26 n half if got rid of the twn stacks n spots rtc woould be a little bit more