rear speaker cables on daf cf85

Just got my motor back last week from paint shop a 05plate as they wanted it in company colours not white anymore.ive had it about 8 months so thought id get some speakers for the rear wall.now the grills are there but the holes have not been cut out.so i cut the holes out being told the cables would be taped to the rear wall.but when i looked there they where not there tape on one side but not wires and other side nothing.does anyone know where the wires are feed through the body work or does the wall lining have to cime out to find them.

They should be there as my Foden’s a 54 plate and I retro fitted the speakers. I did it about 5 years ago so can’t remember exactly how I did it but I cut the grilles out and I’m sure I just pulled the wires up and connected them.

Did it on a daf cf about a year ago.cut the holes out and there was the wires waiting for me. Job done.

Going back a while I did this to my 03 plate CF. The tape was present but the wires had fallen down. Got a bit of slim metal and fished them out.

Sorry for butting in with a simular question but are the wires there in a 105 spacecab aswell :question: :question:

04 reg cf the wire were there as well, stick your arm and see if they have fallen down.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but re the rear cf speakers, what size and spec will fit? I have a feeling Daf will hike the price up so wondering what to look for? Boss has said anything bought for truck he’ll pay for but I don’t see the point in paying extra just for the privilege of it coming in a “Daf” cardboard box.

measuse the grill screw holes diagonally and that will tell you the speaker size. Then get yourself to halfords or ebay and you can get a pair for considerbly less than Daf will probably charge!