Really? ..... WTF?

The saving grace is that the merc dealers is just next door!! :grimacing:

I’m surprised no one saw anything was you opposite the chill goods in office?

sayersy:
Has anyone noticed that this forum gets sillier as the week goes on? Monday morning, and everyone is sensible and talking about investments and pensions, but by Friday we’re all cab happy and acting like schoolboys

Probably because most of us are as sober as a judge Monday, come a few days down the road we lose all our inhibitions :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

sayersy:
Has anyone noticed that this forum gets sillier as the week goes on? Monday morning, and everyone is sensible and talking about investments and pensions, but by Friday we’re all cab happy and acting like schoolboys

Probably because most of us are as sober as a judge Monday, come a few days down the road we lose all our inhibitions :smiley:

Or our marbles

I’ve put a bid in for you (cash on delivery is fine apparently)!

I reckon he might even be the main suspect.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411587492.267481.jpg

Anyone know where I can get a left hand mirror for my “project”? Sorted for the right one…

Bet he took the mirrors and arm as half the paint from his motor would be all over it. Taking the evidence with him. He must have a couple of brain cells!

Immoral dishonest and downright cowardly

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Nozza:
Come on drive.Use your initiative. Is that a Merc?.Theres a shaving mirror in one of them top lockers. Couple cable ties and your good to go.lol

Didn’t see this post :unamused:

Dam.No missed that post mate.Sorry.lol

Nozza:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Nozza:
Come on drive.Use your initiative. Is that a Merc?.Theres a shaving mirror in one of them top lockers. Couple cable ties and your good to go.lol

Didn’t see this post :unamused:

Dam.No missed that post mate.Sorry.lol

I’m on about mi self mate :smiley:

Im sure a cyclist did it !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thetaff2:

Merc dealer is rubbish and very unhelpful tbh. Three times I’ve called in there over the last couple of years and they’ve just fobbed me off with some blah blah excuse. This time it was that the mirror assembly is on back order so they couldn’t get it until tomorrow, they then changed that to they could only get it in kit form and didn’t have any staff available until next week to make the assembly up! Donkeys.

As part of my trying not to be fat and lazy I parked about 100 yards shy of the office as it’s about the only exercise I get nowadays! There were a couple of motors opposite and as you know you get to sit inside the cab whilst tipping there, but when I asked them drivers what they had seen they either didn’t or pretended not to speak English.

Hey ho, nice man from Gullivers has just butchered one of theirs in Bristol and I now have that fitted.

the maoster:

Thetaff2:

Merc dealer is rubbish and very unhelpful tbh. Three times I’ve called in there over the last couple of years and they’ve just fobbed me off with some blah blah excuse. This time it was that the mirror assembly is on back order so they couldn’t get it until tomorrow, they then changed that to they could only get it in kit form and didn’t have any staff available until next week to make the assembly up! Donkeys.

That could be the difference between us and Germany, here you get a load of excuses, on back order, not enough staff. I went into a merc dealer in Germany after we lost a complete mirror arm assembly.
We got told it might take a while before they could look at it, as it wasn’t booked in and we’d have to wait for a mechanic to be available.
Thinking we’d probably have to be there all day, we asked how long that likely to be, they said it would be 30 minutes. :smiley:

Even though is wasn’t a current model all the parts were in stock and the truck was finished in a couple of hours.

That’s shocking to be fair they must of seen it and the shunters fly past them bays every other minute so they must know who was next to you.
And it’s not like its busy there the parking bays are always free with load of space whoever did it must of been some sort of ■■■■ and I can guess who the culprit was as I’ve seen the idiots going forwards let alone backwards and they are from spalding and the first letter begins with fresh!!

If it was one of their own motors that CCTV would have been on target you can be sure, it’s probably all there but no one can be arsed and/or they don’t want to get involved, only surprised they didn’t quote data protection bollox which seems to be the standard excuse for doing bugger all these days.

Years ago i remember talking to a nolans driver[movin on]who was at alconbury and had both mirrors and arms nicked off his merc when he was in bed,i think nolans were after him doing the same to another lorry,he lived in the lorry and i think how it was looking he was going to have to buy them himself,he didnt seem that bothered with the situation to be fair,very chilled out irish man,i bet they had been missing yonks but he was too busy keepin in lit to nowtice :laughing: :laughing: true story :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

wheres BB he goes in there :wink: