Really crappy week.

It seems to be getting worse.
I left 10.00pm sunday, stopped for 3 hours halfway to NYC because I was shattered, carried on and met a new guy to do a bit of training so I spent all day in there. 10 hours off and tues I load and head to Friendlies in Wilbraham MA, shower at the Pilot in Milford CT then back to NYC to do two preloads. weds I drop and hook at Methuen MA, back to NYC again via Ruby road TA for a shower, more preloads then the ■■■■■■ gives me a Ben & Jerry load for thurs afternoon which really messes my friday up. I had an almighty row with dispatch as I had started sunday the week was already 5 days, they wanted me to go to NYC again friday, reload and deliver Bordentown NJ and down to Delaware for a monday load which would mean me getting home late saturday so 7 days and I wasn’t gonna do it … I hung up.
I get a call about 30 inutes later, all ‘nicey, nicey’ go down to Albany for aome repairs, 10 off and down to NYC saturday morning to do 2 preloads, then do another Methuen MA drop and hook, still needed a 2 hour break then an 8 hour break so got home at 3.00am this morning (Saturday).
My minimum weekly pay isnt worth a 7 day week so if it keeps up it will be time to look around. Dispatch told me I was lucky because I get home more than most… yeah ! 1 hour thursday afternoon for a shower.

Is there anything you don’t moan about!

No, not as far as anyone is aware :laughing:

Are you that bored that you come on here then Fluffy :question:

Yep i’m bored. So just came to see what bollox is on here. :unamused:

davey68:

Yes ! … I don’t moan about making huge amounts of money for doing hardly anything. I don’t moan about nubile and naked young ladies aprading around in front of me. I don’t moan when Northampton Saints win. I don’t oan when I am drunk.

Pat Hasler:

davey68:

Yes ! … I don’t moan about making huge amounts of money for doing hardly anything. I don’t moan about nubile and naked young ladies aprading around in front of me. I don’t moan when Northampton Saints win. I don’t oan when I am drunk.

Wow your 1st post with no moaning! Now can you keep it up :question:

I had a good week this week :slight_smile:
Start mon 08.00, down to NYC, drop and hook, deliver Bordentown NJ, back to NYC,
Tues … load at 08.00, deliver Bordentown NJ, back to NYC.
Weds … Load and deliver Ben & Jerry;s in St Albans VT, home for 17 hours.
Thurs … Down to NYC, load and deliver Bordentown NJ, back to NYC.
Fri … Load at 06.00, deliver Methuen MA, running all the way with Longwayround so a 4 hour chat to another Brit on the CB, drop and hook to an empty and come home.
In the house by 5.00pm and dont have to start again till 08.00am Monday :slight_smile: