Reality

The truth is what we have is a load of pretenders on here now, some would call them trolls.
It seems they are very popular because they seem to get the most response from everybody, views and replys
The site only lights up when they appear people who give out about it are the ones who most reply.
I would think that most ain’t even truckers and that’s ok but they post things to get real truckers backs up.
It’s unbelievably the so called trolls get so much response, are we all that bored
Im sure if we could see the numbers the trolls posting would outway any other posts.
It’s like it’s only good when everyone can attack or give out about someone

Heavy night mate? :smiley:

the maoster:
Heavy night mate? :smiley:

Either that, or his medication has worn off…

Or maybe Dozy lost his log in details?

seems to me, he is jealous of people having time on their hands, like in retirement, and he hasnt any time to himself because he works 80 hours a week…but hey ho, and some of us are ex truckers too.

Bigtruck3:
The truth is what we have is a load of pretenders on here now, some would call them trolls.
It seems they are very popular because they seem to get the most response from everybody, views and replys
The site only lights up when they appear people who give out about it are the ones who most reply.
I would think that most ain’t even truckers and that’s ok but they post things to get real truckers backs up.
It’s unbelievably the so called trolls get so much response, are we all that bored
Im sure if we could see the numbers the trolls posting would outway any other posts.

You’re quite right,that’s why I dont bother anymore,its the same old everytime,god help anyone who crosses the regulars with anything new,you will get shot down,like you just have done,good luck mate.

Simples, any post you see that you think are carp, or just to get a reaction, Don’t answer…

Trolls are like rats and migrants, feed them, give them stuff, they keep on coming, Don’t feed them or encourage them, soon go away.

biggriffin:
Simples, any post you see that you think are carp, or just to get a reaction, Don’t answer…

Trolls are like rats and migrants, feed them, give them stuff, they keep on coming, Don’t feed them or encourage them, soon go away.

Bit like lorry drivers too then?
If my boss stopped paying me, I reckon I might stop turning in.

How about you?
:smiley:

Franglais:

biggriffin:

Bit like lorry drivers too then?
If my boss stopped paying me, I reckon I might stop turning in.

How about you?
:smiley:

Exactly.

Bigtruck3:

If this site is not to your taste, I believe there are others on the internet that you could visit instead?

Bigtruck3:

So you lot aren’t lorry drivers anymore but Truckers :confused: That’s another thing you have the Yanks to thank for :stuck_out_tongue: You may as well go the whole hog and drive on the right. :wink:

Oh btw, i’m a retired real TRUCKER :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BT3 is a clown look how long he’s been a member and how much crap he’s posted. And How many pathetic threads bees started !

robthedog:
BT3 is a clown look how long he’s been a member and how much crap he’s posted. And How many pathetic threads bees started !

This dog really likes to bark, wof wof, it’s about the best you can post, your also off topic, it seems that’s all you post, dog ■■■■