Real truckers

toowise:
My daughter plays with a dolly and when the chav across the road goes out he has a dog on a chain.

What more do i need to know :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dogtanian:
The man at the bar of the truck stop asked me
Are they actually real truckers on truck net
I said I donk know, never met any of them in person

is this an example of

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

[
Oh & Ofcourse real truck drivers always wear high viz because apparently it seperates the men from the boys :unamused: :laughing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:
[/quote]
Oooh, ooooh, Iโ€™ve got a hi-viz vest so I must be a real trucker too. Yippeee! :laughing:

Fat Controller:
[
Oh & Ofcourse real truck drivers always wear high viz because apparently it seperates the men from the boys :unamused: :laughing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Oooh, ooooh, Iโ€™ve got a hi-viz vest so I must be a real trucker too. Yippeee! :laughing:
[/quote]
By the look of their Hi-Viz jackets they have just come out of the packet. All new looking and still creased where they have been folded up.

jonnytruckfest:

I always try to avoid wearing hi-vis as long as itโ€™s not REALLY needed. I am a boy then. Itโ€™s good, I like to feel young :slight_smile:

orys:

jonnytruckfest:

I always try to avoid wearing hi-vis as long as itโ€™s not REALLY needed. I am a boy then. Itโ€™s good, I like to feel young :slight_smile:

You and I both! Funny thing really, since Iโ€™ve turned 18 Iโ€™ve started thinking what I was so excited about in the first place :open_mouth: :laughing: Although I was in town today and the place where people were supposed to be on โ€˜strikeโ€™ wernโ€™t there but their signs were taped on the guard rail. So the strikers must have been on strike today from being on strike, just canโ€™t get the staff these days :unamused: :laughing:

I always thought real truck drivers just got on with the job safely, didnโ€™t moan too much, helped each other out if need be and had a genuine interest in the career they chose. But thatโ€™s just my opinion :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

jonnytruckfest:
I always thought real truck drivers just got on with the job safely, didnโ€™t moan too much, helped each other out if need be and had a genuine interest in the career they chose. But thatโ€™s just my opinion :grimacing: :grimacing:

Then I am a real trucker, even if I drive van :wink:

jonnytruckfest:
Just because some people donโ€™t drive trucks, doesnโ€™t mean they arenโ€™t passionate about trucks or the haulage industry. It is nice to see that people like myself are accepted and are helped out when needed like when I needed help with my photography projects asking all sorts of daft questions which to some may have been weird but to me it helped out a lot!! But if it makes any difference Iโ€™m looking round for good deals on driving lessons and I think my dad is going to help teach me some what that will eventually lead to me driving trucks. :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Cheers

The real truckers are wearing theirs inside out. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: The truckvestites are the ones with the reflective band visible. :laughing: :laughing:

orys:

jonnytruckfest:

Then I am a real trucker, even if I drive van :wink:

You still drive commercially though so it still counts in my opinion :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Wiretwister:

jonnytruckfest:
Just because some people donโ€™t drive trucks, doesnโ€™t mean they arenโ€™t passionate about trucks or the haulage industry. It is nice to see that people like myself are accepted and are helped out when needed like when I needed help with my photography projects asking all sorts of daft questions which to some may have been weird but to me it helped out a lot!! But if it makes any difference Iโ€™m looking round for good deals on driving lessons and I think my dad is going to help teach me some what that will eventually lead to me driving trucks. :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Cheers

The real truckers are wearing theirs inside out. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: The truckvestites are the ones with the reflective band visible. :laughing: :laughing:

Wish somebody would have told this lot then :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

jonnytruckfest:

Cheers

Some of us are like that.

Trucking is not a job,its an incurable disease & no amount of alcohol infusion will drive the diesel out of the blood stream.

I have never driven a truck. I have always been a LORRY DRIVER!!! Sorry too old to change now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: regards kevmac47

Denis F:

Dogtanian:
The man at the bar of the truck stop asked me
Are they actually real truckers on truck net
I said I donk know, never met any of them in person

is this an example of

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Not yet but will be before bo bos

harry:
Trucking is not a job,its an incurable disease & no amount of alcohol infusion will drive the diesel out of the blood stream.

what he said

beattun:

harry:

what he said

Ditto, [zb] wanderlust has ruined my life and there ainโ€™t no cure :frowning:

Sentenced to life behind the wheel for a crime you didnโ€™t commit.

i tried twice to give up driving , smacked 2 foremen , sacked twice , oh well back to driving . at least the missus thought i tried , and she was glad really , fed up of my bad moods . you are right harry , itโ€™s a drug ! dave

harry:
Sentenced to life behind the wheel for a crime you didnโ€™t commit.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The Z Teamโ€ฆ Tah tah tah da na ne naโ€ฆ